MF-M Gravity Perseus BD145MF (Retesting)

First of all I already know there a thread to this but this testing is with the new meta game. But other than that i don't Have LRF Tip so i'm using freshly mint RF to substitute LRF, but other member can test this with LRF will be much helpful

Do we all need to know Equipment seriously??? No.

MF-M Gravity Perseus BD145MF Vs. MF Lighting L Drago (Upper Mode) BD145RF AKA Lighting Tank
Gravity Perseus 15/20 (All OS)
Lighting Tank 5/20 (All KO)
Gravity Perseus rates: 75%

Other members testing:

Chups Testing:
MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF testing will come later i don't have CH120 atm
Being the Creator of the Old Gravity Paired with MF Thread. Not Creator of the Combo.

I will test this. Tell me when and what and Im ready.
(Jun. 01, 2011  3:22 AM)Chups Wrote: Being the Creator of the Old Gravity Paired with MF Thread. Not Creator of the Combo.

I will test this. Tell me when and what and Im ready.
you can do it now if you like to i have to go to bed now. Chup if you have MB Tip i would like to know the result of MB
Yes I do. So you want the MB on the Gravity Combo or MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB?
im assuming on Basalt combo
Everything is Basalt but go ahead test your self with MF
Ok. so 20 Rounds. MF-M Gravity Perseus BD145MF v MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB?

I'll also do MF-H Basalt Aquario 230WD and MF-M Hell Kerbecs TH170CS which I have seen as a Formidable combo.
(Jun. 01, 2011  4:03 AM)Chups Wrote: Ok. so 20 Rounds. MF-M Gravity Perseus BD145MF v MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB? I'll also do MF-H Basalt Aquario 230WD and MF-M Hell Kerbecs TH170CS which I have seen as a Formidable combo.
Yes and test MF-M Gravity Perseus BD145MB Vs Lighting Tank i can't pull testing with 230 Atm a friend of mine have my 230 during the tournament
Do I really need to write all the Equipment...

Attack Stadium.

MF-M Gravity Perseus BD145MB v MF-H Lightning L Drago BD145R2F
GB - 14
LD - 6
Percentage 70%

MF-M Gravity Perseus BD145MF v MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
GP - 5
BA - 15
Percentage 25%

I Honestly think that the MF part of the Combo is outclassed. The MB however was very Heavy and was showing very positive Defense Results.
Op Updated with Chup Testing
Actually Chups, I know how to use this combo, I used it on the Brooklyn Battalion, it was definitely a winning combo, especially 230 combos, I aptly named it "Flak" Perseus. It spins steals too, it won against Hell Kerbecs BD145WD by outspinning it. I'll put on the results when I get the chance. Also I didn't use a metal face due to weight problems.
You think I dont? I did hours and Hours of a very similar Combo.

It simply cannot win against Basalt BD145. It doesnt have the speed nor the Stamina.
Wait when I created this combo it had MF-h
(Jun. 02, 2011  12:58 PM)Gogetablaze Wrote: Wait when I created this combo it had MF-h
if your using H is too Heavy Uncertain Gravity wont move around much
(Jun. 02, 2011  12:26 PM)Chups Wrote: You think I dont? I did hours and Hours of a very similar Combo.

It simply cannot win against Basalt BD145. It doesnt have the speed nor the Stamina.

Did you spin the Perseus Left or Right?
Man, how did you win against Hell Kerbecs BD145WD? It barely out-spun me when I used it at that tournament in left-spin!

I find that in left-spin, it will knock it off balance, and spin-steal via BD145 against MF-H Basalt ______ BD145CS.
(Jun. 03, 2011  1:59 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Man, how did you win against Hell Kerbecs BD145WD? It barely out-spun me when I used it at that tournament in left-spin!

I find that in left-spin, it will knock it off balance, and spin-steal via BD145 against MF-H Basalt ______ BD145CS.
Basically...it gotta do how he Shoot... Banking,Sliding, Wacky shot
No F-series tip has the ability to win over WD through the means of spin-stealing/equalizing in any way at all.
I have the exact same problem with Maximum Meteor, XF nor MF can out-spin something like MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD consistently, ever. That is the very reason the only way I could get any result with MM but 0% was with trying my absolute hardest to KO the Stamina combination. What you dealt with, Armor, was a complete fluke. I have tried many, many different strategies to OS, and none work consistently. You have no choice but KO.
(Jun. 03, 2011  1:59 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Man, how did you win against Hell Kerbecs BD145WD? It barely out-spun me when I used it at that tournament in left-spin!

Tell that to Sky Prince, he used a Hell Kerbecs on me when I used Flak Perseus, I thought I was going to lose, but the way I launch it is almost like how Bluezee launches Maximum Meteor, launch it 50%. The main goal of Flak Perseus below 145 is to outspin its opponent. Trust me, it's like most blades, it takes knowledge of how to use the chosen blade. Flak Perseus is one of those blades. Know how to use it and you're fullproof. Either that or flat-out luck.
Oh my god lol.
I had written an entire paragraph completely bashing you for bashing me until I read who you were responding to.
Launching at 50% will not do carp, neither will it at 20% because at the end WD will pull through with a rotation or two more.
By the way, Bluezee is good and all but your sort of coming across as he is god or something. Not to mention that this is coming from me of all people, I am 100% on Bluezee's side constantly, because we don't disagree.
(Jun. 03, 2011  4:19 AM)Dan Wrote: Oh my god lol.
I had written an entire paragraph completely bashing you for bashing me until I read who you were responding to.
Launching at 50% will not do carp, neither will it at 20% because at the end WD will pull through with a rotation or two more.
By the way, Bluezee is good and all but your sort of coming across as he is god or something. Not to mention that this is coming from me of all people, I am 100% on Bluezee's side constantly, because we don't disagree.

Sorry I responded too late, that's why. But I realized that Sky actually used a CS tip. It was my bad. But still I don't get how Flak Perseus got beat by Basalt Tank. Here's my Results on that specific battle:

Round 1
Gravity Def. Perseus BD145MF (Left Spin): 18 (All OS)
MF-H Basalt Leone BD145CS/MB: 2 (All OS)
it happens, what you do is bank so you can get the most hits on Basalt before it goes down to a stamina battle.
I mean hard hits, not the ones where their both in the center.
Btw, hand spinning MM kills Hell Kerbecs BD145CS 100% of the time so yeah, thats normal.
(Jun. 03, 2011  5:26 AM)Dan Wrote: it happens, what you do is bank so you can get the most hits on Basalt before it goes down to a stamina battle.
I mean hard hits, not the ones where their both in the center.
Btw, hand spinning MM kills Hell Kerbecs BD145CS 100% of the time so yeah, thats normal.

I use Gravity Def. Perseus BD145 with a XF! I spin it with 20% power, it acts almost like your Maximum Meteor, but less equalizing power due to only being plastic, but more versatile since it spin both directions. It works, just don't pull it too hard.
XF floor scrapes like a machine when paired with BD145 , could you post some results ?
(Jun. 03, 2011  5:54 AM)RustyXD Wrote: XF floor scrapes like a machine when paired with BD145 , could you post some results ?

Sure, it's 1:00AM here in NY so I'll send you a message of the results since the blade itself is off topic.