MF Lightning L-Drago GB145XF!

yes it is but still this does not as much success as Gravity Perseus does for this combo
So are you going to complain and irritate evryone or post tests
Dan I'd help test if I had a TT Atk/parts that aren't from circa 2009-early 2010 :B
Wow Recoil attack is very good against this.

MF Lightning L Drago GB145XF vs Rock Pegasis H145LF
(Jun. 29, 2011  2:41 AM)Anubis132 Wrote: Wow Recoil attack is very good against this.

Lol XF has zero defense, and since it's facing a plastic tip (as opposed to a rubber tip) it can't really outspin it.
(Jun. 29, 2011  2:48 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2011  2:41 AM)Anubis132 Wrote: Wow Recoil attack is very good against this.

First off, were you soft launching Lightning? And secondly, yes XF has ZERO defense.

I was 85 % launching 100% launching pegasis.
XF having zero defense is a complete understatement.
How are you launching these? that makes zero sense..
So your saying XF is faster than LF?
Give me a second ill post a video
Tornado Stalled? I know XF has stamina, and therefore I would think even at any "80%" there would be enough speed to cancel out LF, seeing that it's a crazy one too.

Try this against:

MF Earth Orso GB145CS
I only have one gb and my CS is super aggro. Can i use RSF instead
Eh, just use SD if that's the case. Sub GB145 with SW145, if no SW145, try plain D125.
(Jun. 29, 2011  4:52 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Eh, just use SD if that's the case. Sub GB145 with SW145, if no SW145, try plain D125.

okay these results are true. I am waiting for my mom to get home so i can use her i phone for recording.
TEstS against EArtH OrsoD125WD
LLD win rate 50%.
Is that a green XF? OR is it even?

Even at a small %power launch, XF goes faster than that, IIRC. That is, a new one.
1. lol
2. how exactly is this any different than MF-F Lightning LDrago CH120XF? It isn't as versatile.
3. You're just aiming at Burn no real technique, and I'm guessing that kind of launch takes up more than 50% of your space of the stadium in a tournament scene.
4. Burn has a lot of recoil and on WD, what do you expect to happen? Test it against something worthwhile + see point #2 again.
(Jul. 01, 2011  9:14 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Is that a green XF? OR is it even?

Even at a small %power launch, XF goes faster than that, IIRC. That is, a new one.

It's a blue XF from he'll herculo100Xf ask greimatteri bought it from him