MF Lightning L-Drago GB145XF!

This combo is an attack type. The reason i picked a metal face was that it improves all combos. I pick Lightning L drago because it is the best attack wheel out there. GB145 was chosen too add weight. XF was chosen because it can OS rubber defense bottom customizations and XF is great on GB145.
BB 10 used. Season one grip and LL2 used for Right spinning. Season one grip and Beylauncher L used for LLD

Tests against MF Hell KerbecsBD145WD
Tests against MF Earth BullBD145RSF
Tests against Earth Cancer100WD
Tests against MF Earth Cancer BD145ES
MF Tests against Rock Pegasis H145LF
Rusty's MF-H testing
I want test against Basalt
MF Basalt Bull BD145 CS
Seems pretty good, but it'd be better if you could test against MF Earth Bull GB145WD, or even better, do what BB said, MF Basalt Bull BD145CS.
(Jun. 27, 2011  6:09 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: I want test against Basalt
MF Basalt Bull BD145 CS

I dont have a basalt
Can anyone test against Libra
(Jun. 27, 2011  6:11 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Seems pretty good, but it'd be better if you could test against MF Earth Bull GB145WD, or even better, do what BB said, MF Basalt Bull BD145CS.

Okay tests against MF Earth Bull GB145WD, coming up
against Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, the only way to win is through KO, how exactly did you get any OS' at all?
MF Lightning L Drago CH120XF ?
I wasn't going to go there. :V
It smacked Hell Kerbecs into a wall and it lost most of its spin.
just wondering, did anyone relize that he used a LL2 for right spin and a Beylauncher L for left. and we dont know how strong the launch power was on the beys. more info is needed to varify actual results
Hell Kerbecs launch power 95% Earth Bull 95% Their you happy know.
Okay, I don't have GB145 so I used AD145 instead to verify this a little;

MF Lightning LDrago AD145XF vs. MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
MF Lightning LDrago AD145XF win rate: 9/20 (9 KO)
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145WD win rate: 11/20 (11 KO)

With no rubber tips and a lot of smash, there was no one staying in very consistently, but Hell managed to stay in a couple more times because of its weight. I have no clue how you got those results (unless GB145 severely affects performance) or how you didn't get all KO's.. There is no real 'luck of the draw' excuse on this one, there is always a KO. Then again, what do I know about XF?
Well i didn't use a beylauncher due to me not having one you used MF H. And GB145 does effect performance to an extent
Very well, but with no rubber tip and high collision beys, there will rarely ever be an OS. (I can't give you a number, but chances are it is ridiculously small)
Try it against Earth Bull BD145CS, since you tried RSF. I would imagine this making good TR use if launched properly.

Nice!
What on earth is TR?
By the way, I'm looking at your Earth BD145 results and how did you get them? It is honestly unbelievable, unless GB145 is making XF tornado stall longer than usual?
TR is Tornado Ridge...

I believe them, it seems that XF making most of its Stamina use efficient, and is able to knock it off Balance at the end.
Beyblade station is correct.
The RPMof Easrth Bull would be low by the time it makes contact then itt would justget outspun by LLD.
Okay guys, I appreciate the lesson on XF but at the end, I assume Lightning LDrago has such little stamina when it makes contact (rough contact, at that) XF will die. XF does not take hits well at all..
Forget shortening words, those days should be over. No more laziness
If you are going to add weight, wouldn't R145 be a better choice? The flywheel effect improves attack, that could lead to higher chances of KOing. I have mentioned this in Gravity Perseus GB145XF, but they didn't do the comparison etc. Its surprising that people are into XF, which, would fail thanks to Rubber Flat tips.  (In Italy Etc.)
(Jun. 27, 2011  8:08 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: If you are going to add weight, wouldn't R145 be a better choice? The flywheel effect improves attack, that could lead to higher chances of KOing. I have mentioned this in Gravity Perseus GB145XF, but they didn't do the comparison etc. Its surprising that people are into XF, which, would fail thanks to Rubber Flat tips.  (In Italy Etc.)

Sorry i dont own R145 if anyone else does they can test.
(Jun. 27, 2011  8:08 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Its surprising that people are into XF, which, would fail thanks to Rubber Flat tips.  (In Italy Etc.)

Okay, Azlan I am absolutely sick of your whining about XF not working in 'your metagame' I could care less and all other XF combination posters would agree, if the combination doesn't work in your metagame then don't use it. Speechless I would go on, but that is pointless.
I think it is more surprising that no one bothers backing up my MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF tests and thread, considering it does much better than the ones released recently. (lets not forget that they all do the same thing, but they want flashy KO's and carp like that, which is what Lightning LDrago is for..) I pleaded for testing, only Diamond and Bluezee came through for me. (maybe you too, I forgot lol.) The excuse then was that no one has it, now everyone has one (probably due to my combination in the first place) deviates thinking they can make the next big revelation without bothering to help me out. I help other testers out when I can, constantly.
Rant over for now. lol
Tests against earth Cancer100wd added to op.
Well i tested this a bit , DW Dan i have also tested your XF combination's Grin
MF-H Lightning L Drago GB145XF vs Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
LLD wins 5 (5KO)
Hell wins 10 (7KO)
I shot XF so it would flower pattern for a few seconds then just go around in circles Lightning could not spin steal cause the beys kept flying back due to recoil.
This combo could just have been posted in Ink. thread about MF Gravity Perseus GB145XF since this combo is almost the same but Lightning L-Drago is worse in my opinion seriously not to be rude this combo is not very good
^ Well, Lightning L-Drago is considered the best attack MW/CW...