MF-L Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS

(Apr. 27, 2011  10:07 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  10:00 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  12:59 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Why isn't MF or MF-H chosen over MF-L?

Also:What mold is your Gravity?

I believe I said this on the 2nd page, MF-L so it has weight on the outside to allow it to have stamina, and the extra weight gives it defence.

Unfortunately my gravity is mold 2 (sonokong)

Also I currently do not have a working computer so I cant share my tests, as this is my iPod <-- offtopic
That's not the answer kei has been giving. I get way higher win rates with MF-H.

This combo still gets 100% loss rates to MF-H Basalt 230CS/WB/D/MB/DS.

Darn it. And I was just about to make this for the tournament.
(Apr. 29, 2011  5:09 PM)Raijin Wrote: Darn it. And I was just about to make this for the tournament.

Well it IS just a pure defense type. So it makes sense that it loses to Stamina-types,consistently .
I saw in a local tournament that MF Hell Kerbecks BD145 CS was outspun by MF Earth Aquila 145 WD.
How is that possible?
I saw in a local tournament that MF Hell Kerbecks BD145 CS was outspun by MF Earth Aquila 145 WD.
How is that possible?
WD has more stamina than CS.
(May. 23, 2011  3:30 AM)Dan Wrote: WD has more stamina than CS.

So this combo shouldn't be used against a WD combo?
No, nor should most other defense customizations.
(May. 23, 2011  4:09 AM)Dan Wrote: No, nor should most other defense customizations.

Thanks, I get it now. I just thought since there were many comments that this combo could outspin other Stamina type combos, it was weird to see this was outspun by MF Earth Aquila 145 WD.
If you had an aggressive CS it wouldn't be a problem ;]
Up Dated OP with 2 145 attacker, alright results Joyful_2
(May. 23, 2011  5:19 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Can you do a test against the lighting tank?

Im sorry i do not own 2 BD145s, but Bluezee or Dan might, anyway im not that great at using Lighting Tank.
(May. 23, 2011  5:23 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  5:19 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Can you do a test against the lighting tank?

Im sorry i do not own 2 BD145s, but Bluezee or Dan might, anyway im not that great at using Lighting Tank.

Id make it but i dont have any TT stadiums. Unhappy
I bet Lightning Tank can beat it but no test guaranteed (cause well I don't have a BB-10 attack stadium and I can't test).
(May. 24, 2011  12:47 AM)The Ryuga Wrote: I bet Lightning Tank can beat it but no test guaranteed (cause well I don't have a BB-10 attack stadium and I can't test).

If you are just going to post that, then do not post. A lot of your recent messages have been arguably unnecessary. You might soon get warned for SPAM.
hey can you test against MFLldbd145lrf and Meteo rainsSmile
(May. 23, 2011  5:23 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:

(Jun. 11, 2011  9:24 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: hey can you test against MFLldbd145lrf and Meteo rainsSmile

What the heck is "Meteo rains". Are you serious? You know we're suppose to call them by their original naming format, right?
(Jun. 11, 2011  9:42 PM)Hero Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  9:24 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: hey can you test against MFLldbd145lrf and Meteo rainsSmile
What the heck is "Meteo rains". Are you serious? You know we're suppose to call them by their original naming format, right?

its a combo that me and him use mines is lightning rains his is meteo, its just a variant of Lightning Tank, MF Lightning L Drago BD145 LF and his the meteo version, its a tornado staller and spin stealer.

the only reason he did not reveal the combo was that its was a secret for beyday, a weapon if you like.

but it can be difficult to use, so he asked me to test as i know as I've used it alot, and to carry on the secret, but theres no need anymore.

anyway i need to talk about it some time, don't I?
Callum6939, "Lightning Rain" is a ridiculous name. Besides, we are not to make up nick names for beyblade combos now. It is "MF Lightning L Drago BD145LF", Lightning Rain is not acceptable anymore.
(Jun. 11, 2011  11:04 PM)Hero Wrote: Callum6939, "Lightning Rain" is a ridiculous name. Besides, we are not to make up nick names for beyblade combos now. It is "MF Lightning L Drago BD145LF", Lightning Rain is not acceptable anymore.

it was to keep the combo a secret, until beyday passes, and it was a few weeks before beyday (and kei's combo thread thing), but now that its past beyday there is no need, i believe i said this in the last post...

also the i got the name as i was using a black lighning l drago with black bd145, which is quite high up like a dark thunder cloud, that often rains, i.e. Lightning Rains it is also to resemble power like a king in his rain (forgot spelling), thats my reason for the name

also can we get back on topic? rather than spamming the thread?
lolokay guys its not an original combination alright?

MF Lightning LDrago BD145R2F vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
MF Lightning LDrago BD145R2F win rate: 19/20 (19 KO)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS win rate: 1/20 (1 OS)

Okay, they are really close.
By the way, in many ways this might as well be an aggressive defense type. Or anti-anti-meta.
The way it deals with attackers is exactly like MF-H Meteo LDrago BD145CS..
(Jun. 11, 2011  11:26 PM)Dan Wrote: lolokay guys its not an original combination alright?

MF Lightning LDrago BD145R2F vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
MF Lightning LDrago BD145R2F win rate: 19/20 (19 KO)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS win rate: 1/20 (1 OS)

Okay, they are really close.
By the way, in many ways this might as well be an aggressive defense type. Or anti-anti-meta.
The way it deals with attackers is exactly like MF-H Meteo LDrago BD145CS..

um was this meant for MF Lightning L Drago BD145 LRF? but a R2F variant...

as this thread is MF-L Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS lol, was it the spamming of lightning tank and lightning/meteo rains that got you confused?

Edit: Im confused now, i dont even know what my own thread is anymore
Ah! LOL wrong thread bro.
Yeah this is from another thread just thought i would post it Wink
Equpitment
Spoiler (Click to Hide)
TT attack stadium , Beylauncher + 3 seg Launcher Grip

Basalt Horogium H145R2F vs Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
Hell kerbecs win rate 80%

Oh you should change the title ...