MF-L Basalt Leone CH120RF

I know Its similar to Libra CH120RF and Basalt Horogium CH145CS But Libra doesn't work as well anymore and this uses an RF that has never had much movement compared to others.

Basalts recoil is used with the RF to KO most wheels. So Its more of a balance type then anything else. Against Low Attackers use the 145 to avoid Metal Wheel Contact but Basalt Needs to make contact against any other type to win.

Tests
BB-10, Season 1 Hasbro Grip, Hasbro Launcher, Takara left Beylauncher, Leone shot second except for the tests against LLD.

Vs Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Leone banked 145 Height Kerbecs Boost Mode)
Leone 19/20 19 KO
Kerbecs 1/20 1 OS

Vs MF LLD100RF (Straight shot on both Alternating shots 145 Height L Drago Upper Mode)
Leone 18/20 13 KO 5 OS
LLD 2/20 2 OS

Vs Burn Cancer (Banked 120)
Leone 18/20 18 KO
Cancer 2/20 2 OS

Vs Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (Banked 145 Kerbecs Boost Mode)
Leone 13/20 All KO
Kerbecs 7/20 All OS

Vs MF Earth Kerbecs BD145CS( Leone Banked 145)
Leone 0/20
Kerbecs 20/20 All OS
Due to the low recoil of earth and the weight of the Boost Disk Leone is unable to push it very far.
Nice tests, you should include KO and OS rates, though.

That being said, do you recall what happened more [KO/OS] on 'Vs LLD 100RF'
show some video footage of tests, to see the launches you used... and recreate the results, a second time... (just want a lot of proof today)

edit: also why no Metal Face on Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS and Lightning L Drago 100 RF? and you should include all modes...
I assumed he thought it was stamina, it's a common mistake, actually.

I mean he assumed BD145CS as that, if I am not mistaken.
Sorry about that I will ad the KO's and OS's and Lightning L drago Has an MF i typed this up last night before bed and forgot to add it .

Edit: My camera is at my dads so i will use my phone for the Video. I dont have access to a left launcher right now though. So i will test against MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS Boost Mode. IS that ok?
(Jul. 14, 2011  7:49 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I mean he assumed BD145CS as that, if I am not mistaken.

probably but he probably didn't realize the bey works in all ways Defense/Stamina/Attack, I tend to use Attack mostly... lol

whats you CS like? Docile, Semi Aggressive, or Aggressive?
Semi aggressive only moves if i bank.
(Jul. 14, 2011  8:01 PM)Arctic Wrote: Semi aggressive only moves if i bank.

thats not semi aggressive then... semi aggressive can move even with a straight shot, or stay in the middle...
Shouldn't aggressive mean it moves no matter what Semi Mean that you control how it moves and Docile Mean that is Calm 95% of the time?
(Jul. 14, 2011  8:09 PM)Arctic Wrote: Shouldn't aggressive mean it moves no matter what Semi Mean that you control how it moves and Docile Mean that is Calm 95% of the time?

yes, but semi aggressive moves a whole lot less than and aggressive one... lol, I believe you may have one slightly closer to docile, as you NEED to bank to get it to move...
Ok, my mistake. What other beys should i test this against in the video?
(Jul. 14, 2011  8:13 PM)Arctic Wrote: Ok, my mistake. What other beys should i test this against in the video?

one of the OP's tests, LLD 100 RF i would like to see, also may I see the MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS (boost) used?
Ok. How many rounds Each? Also the wins against LLD were by a few lucky rotations.
(Jul. 14, 2011  8:22 PM)Arctic Wrote: Ok. How many rounds Each? Also the wins against LLD were by a few lucky rotations.

10 in each vid it be hard to fit 20 in Wink
I'll start right now will try to have them up as soon as possible.
I'm having a little trouble believing this considering Basalt has no proper attack power... I mean Lightning on BD145 should blow this away.
(Jul. 14, 2011  10:03 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I'm having a little trouble believing this considering Basalt has no proper attack power... I mean Lightning on BD145 should blow this away.

I, too, have a bit of trouble believing this. I mean, I haven't used them, but I've read around, and LLDBD145 should have done better, unless I'm much mistaken? But, then again, he used 100RF. Also, I thought that in Stamina-vs-Stamina, Defense-vs-Defense, or Stamina-vs-Defense, you were supposed to alternate which is shot first, as that could make a difference?
You realize the tests were all against high-recoil beys, obviously the heavier one would win. :\ (goes to both Odin and Ultra)
(Jul. 14, 2011  10:21 PM)Dan Wrote: You realize the tests were all against high-recoil beys, obviously the heavier one would win. :\ (goes to both Odin and Ultra)

Exactly and most wheels are high recoil anyway. Im currently trying to upload the video It gets a 50% against MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS Due to the addition of the Metal Face and 80% against LLD which just seems like pure luck
BTW Dan ignore the PM i sent you.
I was on a cellphone so I couldn't give you a proper breakdown.
you do realize you contradicted yourself lol, Dan pointed out the most of those beys are high recoil beys, so its obvious you got those results, not because Basalt KOed them with its smash, but those beys rebounded of it out the stadium....
I might as well bring it up, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs C145R2F completely obliterate MF Lightning LDrago BD145LRF.
It is a good counter, and I suggest you change OP to that since C145 seems to keep it alive and probably improve results all around. You're welcome.
Don't you mean CH? C are the Claws.. and thanks
also please read the OP i never said basalt had any smash
No, I mean Claw 145. It is a perfect anti-meta custom which you can release, right now, as this topic.
Well I honestly have no clue how to change the title and what about LTSCs? The RF cant come close to outlasting a D series tip

edit: nvm basalt manages to make contact with burn.