Hell: 10 Wins
Lightning: 4 Wins

MF Gravity Perseus D125RF
Gravity: 5 Wins

Burn Bull DF145WD
Burn: 1 Wins

MF-H Bassalt Bull GB145RS (Requested By NitroNeo)
Basalt: 8 Wins

Burn Bull 85WD (Requested By Killer Beowulf)
Burn: 1 Wins

MF Earth Giraffe C145WB (Requested By NWolf)
Earth: 1

This combos is extremely effective i would recommend it this blade should be a top-tier
Why is there a MF on the stamina...could you also try agains
Burn Bull 89/90 WD. Curious on low-track stamnia
The Tests are supposed to have 10 rounds each.......you tested them 3 to 5 rounds...not very good results imo Uncertain
At least ten rounds, if not fifteen and twenty for each.
the metal face for the stamina wasn't supposed to be there it was a mistake lol
p.s ill do a test for 10 rounds
Updated!
(Feb. 21, 2011  12:15 AM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: Why is there a MF on the stamina...could you also try agains
Burn Bull 89/90 WD. Curious on low-track stamnia

Did You Mean 85?
Anyway Hell Is Always Known To Be Better Than Every Bey.
Interesting results , hm... can you please test it against a Bassalt Bull GB145 RS / RSF & Bassalt Bull 145 SD

it would be nice thanks Smile
(Feb. 21, 2011  12:08 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Interesting results , hm... can you please test it against a Bassalt Bull GB145 RS / RSF & Bassalt Bull 145 SD

it would be nice thanks Smile

ok sure
its up! wow basalt bull is really heavy!
First to 10? wth?
You've done these in a really hap hazard way. Why didn't you just stick to the same amount of tests for each combo?
Hi,
I Just Tested Hell Kerbecs BD145 RF. I Just Thought That BD145's Wide Size Can Be Used As An Attacker.
Here are the tests -
Spoiler (Click to Hide)
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 RF vs Lightning L Drago CH120 RF

Hell Kerbecs Win Rate - 100%
Lightning L Drago Win Rate - 0%

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 RF vs MF Earth Bull 230 RSF

Hell Kerbecs Win Rate - 90%
Earth Bull Win Rate - 10%

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 RF vs MF Vulcan Pegasis 85 R2F

Hell Kerbecs Win Rate - 80%
Vulcan Pegasis Win Rate - 20%
I Will Post Other Results Later.
I'm wondering why you are using BD145, as the protrusions are covering the point where Hell makes its Smash. 145 is a preferred track, i don't have any evidence, but i can provide tests tomorrow, as its when i get My Gravity to test and compares with other attack types.
I'm guessing if you didn't have BD145 on that Lightning would smash you out of the way. Especially at CH120 height. BD145 makes it heavier also, so a heavy and fast object can over-power a defense bey no?
(Feb. 27, 2011  2:45 PM)Dan Wrote: I'm guessing if you didn't have BD145 on that Lightning would smash you out of the way. Especially at CH120 height. BD145 makes it heavier also, so a heavy and fast object can over-power a defense bey no?

BD145 is little wider than Lightning so It would be a joke if I fit BD145 On Lightning Without Any use of lightning.
Also I posted results above
Tests here:

Standard Setup
Alternative shooting each round

Hell Kerbecs BD145RF (Boost Mode) Vs MF Earth Bull GB145CS
Hell Kerbecs: 6 wins (4 OS 2 KO)
Earth Bull: 4 wins (3 OS 1 KO)
Win Percentage: 60%

Comparison:

MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F Vs MF Earth Bull GB145CS
Vulcan Horuseus: 7 wins (7 KO)
Earth Bull: 3 wins (2 OS 1 KO)
Win Percentage: 70%

MF Gravity Perseus D125RF (Left Spin, Counter Mode) Vs MF Earth Bull GB145CS
Gravity Perseus: 6 win (6 KO)
Earth Bull: 4 wins (4 OS)
Win Percentage: 60%

MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF (Upper Mode) Vs MF Earth Bull GB145CS
Lightning L-Drago: 7 win (7 KO)
Earth Bull: 3 wins (1 OS 2 KO)
Win Percentage: 70%

I don't see that much difference.
In Italy Hell BD RF is top tier.
it can obtain decent win % against defense, very good % against other attack types and stamina types.
ho do you put hell kerbecs in to boost mod coz i've got hell kerbecs and i never knew it could change mods
take the track, "push" the central part and you'll notice it can be re assembled in two ways, the higher one is the boost mode, which can only be used with hell metal wheel
thank you so much dudSmile
which mode is boost mode is it the mode when bd is closer to the metal wheel or wen its closer 2 the bottom
Boost mode is when it's closer to the metal wheel.
close to the mtal wheel, also could you test hell kerbecs B145 (boost mode) WD against MF earth giraffe C145WB? because i have them but not a proper stadium yet...
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:09 PM)Nwolf Wrote: close to the mtal wheel, also could you test hell kerbecs B145 (boost mode) WD against MF earth giraffe C145WB? because i have them but not a proper stadium yet...
wht is the other mode called
also sorry but i cant to a test becuz i dont have girrafe my cuosioun has it sorry
(Mar. 02, 2011  9:18 PM)MEECH Wrote: wht is the other mode called
That is off-topic. Read the BB-99 thread ...
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:09 PM)Nwolf Wrote: close to the mtal wheel, also could you test hell kerbecs B145 (boost mode) WD against MF earth giraffe C145WB? because i have them but not a proper stadium yet...

Done.