MF-H Scythe Cancer 85RF

What can I say... I love Scythe! It has amazing Stamina! Huge weight for Ko'ing other Stamina and Attacks. This kinda works the same as MF-H Libra 85RF. It does really well here are tests.

MF-H it keeps the Weight on Scythe and can KO nearly anything.
Cancer it's a amazing wheel for Scythe. I do think Pegasis II (Sonokong) might do better.
85 Perfect hight for Scythe using Anti-Attack.
RF most Anti-Attack use it.

Attack Tests

Stamina Tests
I'll be posting alot more later. Thanks for reading!
(Jan. 06, 2014  3:39 PM)" L Wrote: What can I say... I love Scythe! It has amazing Stamina! Huge weight for Ko'ing other Stamina and Attacks. This kinda works the same as MF-H Libra 85RF. It does really well here are tests.

MF-H it keeps the Weight on Scythe and can KO nearly anything.
Cancer it's a amazing wheel for Scythe. I do think Pegasis II (Sonokong) might do better.
85 Perfect hight for Scythe using Anti-Attack.
RF most Anti-Attack use it.

Attack Tests

Stamina Tests
I'll be posting alot more later. Thanks for reading!
You're right, Scythe is amazing ! Try it with Kronos and GB 145, the Stamina will be giant !
The point is for it to be low. With GB145 it won't have better stamina, nor will fulfill the intended purpose of this Combo.

#2995 This
It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.