MF-H Proto Nemesis 85RF

I was always too lazy to post the thread for this. It got really good results.
Equipment:
Beylauncher LR
Beylauncher R
BB-10 Attack Type Stadium

Tests:
MF-H Proto Nemesis 85RF vs MF-H Omega Horuseus 90R2F
Proto Nemesis:12/20(6 KO 6 OS)
Omega:8/20(5 KO 3 OS)
Proto Nemesis Win Rate:60%

MF-H Proto Nemesis 85RF vs Libra 90RS
Proto Nemesis:5/10(5 KO)
Libra:5/10(4 OS 1 KO)
Proto Nemesis Win Rate:50%

MF-H Proto Nemesis 85RF vs MF-H Scythe Aquario W145WD
Proto Nemesis:8/10(8 KO)
Scythe:2/10(2 OS)
Proto Nemesis Win Rate:80%

MF-H Proto Nemesis 85RF vs MF-M Meteo L-Drago ED145WD
Proto Nemesis:10/10(10 KO)
Meteo:0/0
Proto Nemesis Win Rate:100%

MF-H Proto Nemesis 85RF vs MF Libra TH170D
Proto Nemesis:8/10(8 KO)
Libra:2/10(2 OS)
Proto Nemesis Win Rate:80%

I did 10 rounds with most of these because i didn't want my parts to wear out that much.
Can you test against Libra 230RS?

Really good results, thanks for the testings!
Damn I tried using this as an attack wheel and it didn't work.

Thanks for discovering this combo and testing it Orion!
Proto nemesis from TT or Hasbro?!
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:44 PM)loyd87 Wrote: Proto nemesis from TT or Hasbro?!

It's Hasbro.
Good job on your postWink
I hope to see an other post soon okSmile

Stay cool man.
[/size][/b]
These tests seem a bit...interesting. I tried Proto Nemesis some time ago and got completely garbage results from it. Also any reason for doing 10 for most of the matches? I would try this out my self, but I'm currently not at home (and won't be home till Sunday), plus my LR's handle ripped off during testing a day or so ago so could any other member actually try this and do similar tests to Orion?

And sorry if this post sounded slightly rude towards your testing, but I just thought the results seemed a bit odd and thought it would be cool if someone could confirm some of the results.
(Jul. 10, 2015  10:17 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: These tests seem a bit...interesting. I tried Proto Nemesis some time ago and got completely garbage results from it. Also any reason for doing 10 for most of the matches? I would try this out my self, but I'm currently not at home (and won't be home till Sunday), plus my LR's handle ripped off during testing a day or so ago so could any other member actually try this and do similar tests to Orion?

And sorry if this post sounded slightly rude towards your testing, but I just thought the results seemed a bit odd and thought it would be cool if someone could confirm some of the results.

I said in the first post the reason i only did 10 rounds was because i didn't want to wear out my parts that much.
(Jul. 10, 2015  10:22 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2015  10:17 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: These tests seem a bit...interesting. I tried Proto Nemesis some time ago and got completely garbage results from it. Also any reason for doing 10 for most of the matches? I would try this out my self, but I'm currently not at home (and won't be home till Sunday), plus my LR's handle ripped off during testing a day or so ago so could any other member actually try this and do similar tests to Orion?

I said in the first post the reason i only did 10 rounds was because i didn't want to wear out my parts that much.
20 tests can also be time consuming. Very much so TBH.
(Jul. 10, 2015  11:08 PM)Ocean Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2015  10:22 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: I said in the first post the reason i only did 10 rounds was because i didn't want to wear out my parts that much.
20 tests can also be time consuming. Very much so TBH.

Neither of these excuse the tester from following proper testing protocol, though (especially when testing an Attack custom, where extensive rounds are crucial). It would probably be better to do fewer tests while following protocol than do several without doing so.

Anywho, I'm actually really interested in this testing. Is there anyone who can confirm any of these results with formal tests? When Metal Fury came out (holy smokes that was a long time ago) I was anticipating a Hybrid-Wheel version of Diablo, but Proto Nemesis was the closest thing to it. I've always wanted to know if it was viable for Attack, but it's one of the only parts in MFB I don't own, haha. The results against Omega are especially interesting.
Wow. Really cool test. I will have to use this setup for proto when I play around with limited. I barely even use proto because I thought it was garbage