MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS

(Mar. 23, 2011  6:27 PM)Dan Wrote: I am the only one who had 100% perfect experience with CS? The rubber was far over the plastic when it came out of the box so obviously you wouldn't shoot it at a tilt.. It is still rather aggressive but my results for defense are still good.

CS mirror matches are a nightmare! Everyone gets punished.
Well, I'll find out soon enough. The minter/better condition one will win amirite? (Unless your using CS for attack.)
(Mar. 23, 2011  6:32 PM)Dan Wrote: Well, I'll find out soon enough. The minter/better condition one will win amirite? (Unless your using CS for attack.)

I had to practice so much not to make it circle and Self-KO.

MF-H Basalt 230CS mirror matches at Feb-bey-ary Freeze:

1. I lost to Blitz 3-2, 2 draws. Blitz; mint/near mint CS, Myself; moderately used CS.

2. ControL_ lost to Blitz 3-1. Blitz; near mint CS, ControL_; lightly used CS.
I think the ideal cs would be worn rubber, mint plastic..... soo however you can do that. Aha

Cause the sharp is so subtle, it gets worn down to a ball shape very fast.
(Mar. 23, 2011  6:47 PM)Otsu Wrote: I think the ideal cs would be worn rubber, mint plastic..... soo however you can do that. Aha

Cause the sharp is so subtle, it gets worn down to a ball shape very fast.

I would like that for 230CS beyblades designed for outspining, though I guess "defence" and "attack" enthuasiasts disagree.
I still have amazing results with NOB CS, but now that it is worn and its on the aggressive it does much better than a passive CS. (My last CS.)
Did 4 quick rounds. Its 2 AM here, will do 6 more rounds tomorrow, in 14 hours time.

MF Hell Kerbecs 230CS Vs Meteo L-Drago 90RF (Assault Mode)
MF Hell Kerbecs: 2 wins (2 OS, 0 KO)
Meteo L-Drago: 2 wins (1 OS, 1 KO)
Win Percentage: 50%
MF Hell Kerbecs 230CS vs. MF Meteo LDrago 100RF
MF Hell Kerbecs 230CS win rate: 10/10
MF Meteo LDrago 100RF win rate: 0/10
Hell 230 win percent: 100%

Yeah..
Since our results are so different, maybe i will do a vid about MF Hell Kerbecs 230CS Vs Meteo L-Drago 90RF. Unedited.
Alrighty.. me two?