MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS

(Mar. 06, 2011  7:20 AM)wilsonking Wrote: where can you get hell krebecs

That question does not belong here. Look at the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic.
just test
Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD
vs MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS

to see the result
Hell on 230 can evade 145 height beys for the most part and will likely outlast BD 70-80% or more of the time, from my tests of similar opponents.
try 【Hell Kerbecs BD145 EWD】
it is high enough touch MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS

and..
I have use Es to do a basic test
MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS fly away easily
Although Es lose by destablizing afterward, EWD wont be the same.
their are no 230Bey can evade Hell Kerbecs BD145 EWD
I can test this combo. Just tell me to do, and i will do it. I only have 1 Hell Kerbecs. Remember that.
But PegasusC145R2F does KO a 230 Track i dont really know about RSF Uncertain
Yes, that combo has the capability to do that... but we can try to prevent it.... Although, this combo has many other parts that reduce the chances of a KO. CS for example, will not allow easy KO...
Hell and Flame are thin wheels, which do not allow destabilization from 145 tracks.
yeah, I was gonna mention that right now, but I was not sure....
@Galaxy4ever- So now you get it? Its not just 230 that makes this combo useful..
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:07 PM)Dan Wrote: Hell and Flame are thin wheels, which do not allow destabilization from 145 tracks.

Actually, they are not immune to 145 tracks destabilizing them at all. In fact, the first time I even went up against this, 85 killed it but if you want to get on with 145 tracks, I used MF Gravity Perseus GB145FS and consistently tied or in some cases, won by KO and OS. It never lost once.
Alright. I'd like to see results, could you produce any? as I fortunately never dealt with Hell being properly destabilized on 230. :V
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:27 PM)Dan Wrote: Alright. I'd like to see results, could you produce any? as I fortunately never dealt with Hell being properly destabilized on 230. :V

Sure thing. I will see if I can do them this afternoon. Otherwise, it will be even better for me to do them when I go to the NY tourney on Sunday.
Mf-h basalt kerbecs gb145cs destablizes hell 230cs all day.
very believe able but seriously post tests if you have 2 CS' which isn't too common.
I have 3 cs tips if you must know. The clear wheel determines the ability to destablize hell 230. Cancer doesnt work. Bull does well. Kerbecs does the best. These are the only clear wheels i have tested. Im not posting results because i dont write them.
'"Tests:

Standard Procedure

MF Hell Kerbecs 230CS Vs Meteo L-Drago 90RF (Assault Mode)
MF Hell Kerbecs: 4 wins (4 OS, 0 KO)
Meteo L-Drago: 6 wins (3 OS, 3 KO)
Win Percentage: 40%

MF Hell Kerbecs 230CS Vs MF Gravity Perseus R145RF (Left Spin, Counter Mode)
MF Hell Kerbecs: 3 wins (3 OS, 0 KO)
MF Gravity Perseus: 7 wins ( 4 OS, 3 KO)
Win Percentage: 30%

IMO, Hell Kerbecs does get destabilized alot. It goes around the Tornado ridge and falls down giving Gravity Perseus/Meteo L-Drago a win by OS. Sometimes it just "rolls" and go outside of the stadium. It happens alot Uncertain . Might to 20 rounds if requested.. and against Stamina too.
That makes no sense.. If it starts circling, by the time it reaches the center, both combos should have been depleted of spin and stopped or they actually stabilize 230 from that wobbling it does. I personally love this combo..
The performance of this combo varies a lot depending on the CS. New ones can get pushed onto the rubber easily, and maintain its new orbit on the rubber: while older ones tend to stay on the plastic after being hit.
If 230 is circling the stadium and rf is in the middle, rf will die first, no question.
I played MF-H Hell 230CS against Ikmv's winning combo with different CS's and found an old CS to win, while fresh CS loses.
I was talking about azlans results. I dint quote cause i thought i'd be posting undernath his post.
(Mar. 23, 2011  6:13 PM)Otsu Wrote: I was talking about azlans results. I dint quote cause i thought i'd be posting undernath his post.

I realised and edited it ^^.

I've played the attack combos vs this combo with 2 player situation, the attacking combo simply can't get consistent metal to metal collision.
What is his combo (IKMV)? I think a NOB CS is single handedly the best defense tip available though..
(Mar. 23, 2011  6:10 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I played MF-H Hell 230CS against Ikmv's winning combo with different CS's and found an old CS to win, while fresh CS loses.

I think i'd have to agree wit this. I used a fresh cs the day of the tourney and lost my first launch due to self ko. It went wild. When i faced ikmv, it was finals so it went through some wear by then. I used the same combo the whole way. Once i post the finals video you'll see exactly how ikmv beat me.
(Mar. 23, 2011  6:13 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2011  6:13 PM)Otsu Wrote: I was talking about azlans results. I dint quote cause i thought i'd be posting undernath his post.

I realised and edited it ^^.

I've played the attack combos vs this combo with 2 player situation, the attacking combo simply can't get consistent metal to metal collision.

I also agree with this. Ive tried a lot of considered, top tier attack wheels on 85 tracks and they dont win convincingly. They can only ko if they get lucky and manage to hit 230 like 3 timein a row to push it out.
I am the only one who had 100% perfect experience with CS? The rubber was far over the plastic when it came out of the box so obviously you wouldn't shoot it at a tilt.. It is still rather aggressive but my results for defense are still good.