MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS

another user's testing. (I put it in standard format)
OK. I am not sure why you guys are getting such horrible results. I mean, the combo is good but MF-H Gravity Perseus GB145FS beats it with ease. I really wish I had Hell and my CS on hand. Gravity, which is my combo, destroyed in while in left spin and even in right.
Bluezee would u like me to test this for u?

EDIT: allso well done in coming first <----- of topic i no
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:16 PM)dark-Ldrago7531 Wrote: Bluezee would u like me to test this for u?

EDIT: allso well done in coming first <----- of topic i no

yes please test this. i know for a fact how this works
Bluezee i will test it when am back from collage (am on there pc)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtjR9zLXCOU I requested thid just because i wanted to see potential. Hell Kerbecs's diameter is become dominating and intimitading... I imagine many other potential defense combos with Hell and BD145
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:21 PM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtjR9zLXCOU I requested thid just because i wanted to see potential. Hell Kerbecs's diameter is become dominating and intimitading... I imagine many other potential defense combos with Hell and BD145

That video does not show much of anything. If Gravity was put into left-spin, that match would have been very different and the results would have been almost completely opposite.
I would postulate that because Hell is so flippin' wide, the extra weight around the edge ads force to the spin so its harder to stop it spinning (If that makes sense) Could you try it with WD or something? I think It might have good stamina, though your going for defense, so I'm shutting up now...
Cool. Nice mixings. Can you try HMF-H Hell Kerbecs GB145RSF? VS most major combos.
You think 230 is outclassed..? Your so wrong, and CS' height only helps 230, just sayin'. :V
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:30 AM)Dan Wrote: You think 230 is outclassed..? Your so wrong, and CS' height only helps 230, just sayin'. :V

Well, think about it this way:

I think that 230 supports CS great. I've tried it, and RSF works great too (WITH GB145). When i meant 230 was outclassed, I meant for the combo. I dont think that Hell Wheel would do great with a 230. 230 was suited best for CS, not for the Hell Wheel, I would suggest a different wheel, even Ray. But his testing was specifically for the Hell Kerbecs, I know CS is good but the overall combo I just didn't like. I said I would like it better if he did MF-H Hell Kerbecs GB145RSF or CS would be fine too.

Thanks for telling me why.
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:50 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:30 AM)Dan Wrote: You think 230 is outclassed..? Your so wrong, and CS' height only helps 230, just sayin'. :V

Well, think about it this way:

I think that 230 supports CS great. I've tried it, and RSF works great too (WITH GB145). When i meant 230 was outclassed, I meant for the combo. I dont think that Hell Wheel would do great with a 230. 230 was suited best for CS, not for the Hell Wheel, I would suggest a different wheel, even Ray. But his testing was specifically for the Hell Kerbecs, I know CS is good but the overall combo I just didn't like. I said I would like it better if he did MF-H Hell Kerbecs GB145RSF or CS would be fine too.

Thanks for telling me why.

I think the main tenant of the test was the Hell part, coupled w/ 230. I bet most people would agree 230CS is solid for defense, that doesn't seem to be the point though. MF-H Hell Kerbecs GB145RSF could be da bomb, but that's not what we're talking about. If you think that is the case though, post some tests.
[quote='Themailman' pid='531425' dateline='1296610331']
Quote:I think the main tenant of the test was the Hell part, coupled w/ 230. I bet most people would agree 230CS is solid for defense, that doesn't seem to be the point though. MF-H Hell Kerbecs GB145RSF could be da bomb, but that's not what we're talking about. If you think that is the case though, post some tests.

Well thats what YOU are not talking about. If you read the beginning it is mentioned. Please read it. I think UltraBlader posted it. I'm MAINLY talking about to make another test but that time with GB145RSF
Well, this is a thread for Hell on 230 so..
Why not look around, Deikailo posted 'Hell on Earth' which is what you are talking about.
Post results there.
(Feb. 02, 2011  2:42 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  2:32 AM)Themailman Wrote: I think the main tenant of the test was the Hell part, coupled w/ 230. I bet most people would agree 230CS is solid for defense, that doesn't seem to be the point though. MF-H Hell Kerbecs GB145RSF could be da bomb, but that's not what we're talking about. If you think that is the case though, post some tests.

Well thats what YOU are not talking about. If you read the beginning it is mentioned. Please read it. I think UltraBlader posted it. I'm MAINLY talking about to make another test but that time with GB145RSF
Bro, chill. The OP is about MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS, that's what we should be talking about.
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:31 AM)Themailman Wrote: Bro, chill. The OP is about MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS, that's what we should be talking about.

I was gonna tell you to chill but ok? I was just saying that the 230 on hell is cool, but it could be improved with a GB145 and that i would like for him to test it. I'm just stating a request I'd like to see dude, not a letter to the President.
@ beybladestation what test would u like to see done?
R145 outclasses GB145 for defence.

Try MF-H Hell Bull R145WD or WB against a top tier attack combo.

Also, not to bombard you with too many combos, but try MF-H Hell Bull 230WD against something like MF-H Gravity Purseus (right spin counter mode) R145R2F/RF
i will get right on MF-H Hell Bull R145WD vs MF lighting ldrago ch120 RF
(Feb. 02, 2011  2:21 PM)dark-Ldrago7531 Wrote: what tests would you like seen done?

I would like you to do, MF Hell Kerbecs GB145RS VS. MF Vulcan Horseus 85R2F, MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF, Ray Pegasis 90RF, and Earth Bull C145WB.
Sweet. Got a set of MF-H's, Hell kerbecs and flame byxis in the post, so i'll be able to join testing/know what combo to use.

On a side note i'll also be getting basalt horogium Grin
allso dont mean to double post but WB is out classed so am going to use CS
I wouldn't bother with the last two combos.