BB-outspin
BB-outspin
BB-outspin
Draw
BB-outspin
BB-outspin
BB-outspin

BB win rate 90%
BB barely seemed to budge when being hit by LL and won all except for one by outspinning LL in which LL self KO'ed by bouncing off of BB
one downfall is that if BB is hit the wrong way it scrapes the stadium floor causing it to either lose most of or all of its spin however that only happened once so far (not during testing) id like to see your guys' thoughts about this combo to me so far it seems pretty good perhaps if someone could test it against other combos as well i especially feel pegasis 145rf would possibly do well against this
Please do 20 tests, not just 10, this has been stated multiple times. What height was LLD in? You sure it wasn't just BD145 and CS doing all the work? How did the combo win? Please explain this to us.
Shouldn't L Drago be at 145 height? Otherwise BD145 and CS will be doing all the work, Big Bang would just provide weight which something Like Basalt could provide. The only difference from this and a top-tier defense combo, MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS is Big Bang, which, if LLD is at 120, won't be doing much at all.
And how worn was your RF?
Were you at Regents Restricted Roundup? Hell Kid used that exact same combo.
ahh good, i have seen my big bang do rediculesly well againts vulcan, it has really good defence capabilities, (near enought no attack, average stamina,) so i will do some tests later
Big Bang would have too much recoil against LLDrago at a decent height surely?

As said before, Big Bang is merely providing weight, while BD145 deflects. Basalt would be better
I asked for this same combo about 1 month ago and was turned down.
I'm pretty sure this is great.
Yes, but as repeatedly explained, Basalt or Hell would be better as they're heavier and more circular (Basalt at least)
Basalt has more recoil than Big Bang I believe.
(Apr. 18, 2011  8:56 PM)Raijin Wrote: Were you at Regents Restricted Roundup? Hell Kid used that exact same combo.

No Me And Hell Kid Didnt Use MF-H or Bull
Just a side note, Kerbecs would be WAY better.

1. PC Frame and Kerbecs make such a pretty color!
2. Kerbecs has a 3 sided design, which makes it more balanced.
3. Kerbecs is heavier than Bull.
No. Aquario would be best.

1. PC Frame and Aquario make a prettier color!
2. Aquario is more defense oriented, and it's two sided wave figures are filled with plastic, which is thick.
3. Aquario is heavier than Bull and Kerbecs.

Also, Kerbecs is lighter than Bull or Aquario.

Also, even though Big Bang is not defense-oriented looking at all, I think it is helping because the PC frame acts as an extra clear wheel, and Big Bang is pretty heavy too. But still, this is doing really good, can this be tested against equalizers. MF Gravity Perseus D125RF and even MF Vulcan Horuseus 85²F ?

Really interesting results.
(Apr. 20, 2011  1:13 PM)Electric Wrote: No. Aquario would be best.

1. PC Frame and Aquario make a prettier color!
2. Aquario is more defense oriented, and it's two sided wave figures are filled with plastic, which is thick.
3. Aquario is heavier than Bull and Kerbecs.

Also, Kerbecs is lighter than Bull or Aquario.

Also, even though Big Bang is not defense-oriented looking at all, I think it is helping because the PC frame acts as an extra clear wheel, and Big Bang is pretty heavy too. But still, this is doing really good, can this be tested against equalizers. MF Gravity Perseus D125RF and even MF Vulcan Horuseus 85²F ?

Really interesting results.

1. It's really your opinion
2. I would prefer more Balance, since the PC frame already absorbs most of the hits.
3. I think that Hasbro is releasing a new mold that is about the same as TT, and Kerbecs was proven to be heavier than Bull in Weights of MFB.
I know everyone loves to splurt out that Aquario is heavier but ONLY THE HASBRO VERSION IS. Also despite what you say there is no proper evidence that Aquario is better than the other two at all apart from the weight which depends on the brand of your aquario.
(Apr. 20, 2011  1:29 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I know everyone loves to splurt out that Aquario is heavier but ONLY THE HASBRO VERSION IS. Also despite what you say there is no proper evidence that Aquario is better than the other two at all.

I thought that Hasbro released a new mold that's about the same weight as TT's.
The same day these results were posted was the same day I got my BBP
and tested this same combo. I like it a lot but with Aquario since it
provides more weight. I tested this last night as well and here is what
I got. Also, do not try and start up a thing where you say, "well how
do we know you aren't shooting the attacker wrong". I am an attack
oriented blader. I have been since I have been since beyblade has been
in the U.S.. I know exactly what I am doing.

MF Big Bang Aquario BD145CS vs. Vulcan Gemios 85R2F
Big Bang: 20/20
Vulcan: 0/10
BB: 100% win rate

MF Big Bang Aquario BD145CS vs. MF Lightning 85LRF
Big Bang: 16/20
Lightning: 4/20
BB: 80% win rate

MF Big Bang Aquario BD145CS vs. MF-H Sagittario 105RF
Big Bang: 12/20
Sag: 8/20
BB: 60% win rate
How is this getting better results than lightning you ask? Well,
Sagittario has the ability to knock out almost ANY combo it goes up
against. Since the recoil is so high, when the wheel makes contact with
just about anything, even a head on collision with BD145, it can take
it out within the first few hits and in some cases, even towards the
end of the match. Also, I use Sagittario all the time since it is my
favorite attack wheel so I know just how to use it to make it hit with
enough force to deal serious damage. MF-H keeps it in a lot better so
it wont Self-KO or get sent out from recoil.

MF Big Bang Aquario BD145CS vs. MF Lightning CH120LRF
Big Bang: 17/20
Lightning: 3/20

MF Big Bang Aquario BD145CS vs. MF Lightning CH145LRF
BB: 15/20
Lightning: 5/20

MF Big Bang Aquario BD145CS vs. MF Gravity Perseus H145LRF( Left spin
Counter Mode)
BB: 16/20
G.P.: 4/20

That's all for now.
Whoa ! I see big hopes for this combo. Also, who said Aquario isn't balanced ?
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:09 PM)Electric Wrote: Whoa ! I see big hopes for this combo. Also, who said Aquario isn't balanced ?

Aquario has 4 parts, while Big Bang has 3. I prefer Kerbecs because Kerbecs has 3 also. However, I would prefer Bull and Aquario on Earth, because earth has 4 wings.
CS takes care of the imbalance issue if there are supposedly any. Aquario is better hands down.
Also, I dub this, "Nova Wing Guardian".
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:14 PM)Bluezee Wrote: CS takes care of the imbalance issue if there are supposedly any. Aquario is better hands down.

Sadly, I can't find my Aquario anyways, so I have to use Bull or Kerbecs when I'm testing. I think ________ took it or something.