MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145EDS

I'm gonna go ahead and get straight to the point here MF-H Basalt kerbecs BD145EDS is a combo that I made to revolutionize the term balance combo.
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 is a known combo but usually used with parts such as CS or MB, but I used EDS....WHY????
EDS hasn't been tested much but I used it because of its stamina capability its height, and its weight. this combo is called a balance combo because it combines stamina(EDS) defense(Basalt,Kerbecs,BD145) and if basalts recoil kicks in attack.(sorry for the useless explanation of balance types.

sorry I couldn't do more tests I don't have much time on my hands.
Basically If you bank the bey then you will have a better chance for a KO.
Its perfectly capable of outspining top tier stamina types and has no problem taking hit because of BD145 although If a master of XF uses MF meteo Ldrago CH120XF against this then It might be difficult to win because meteo steals spin causing basalt to tip over thus BD145 touches the floor but otherwise this combo has no problem with balance issues and wins a LOT.
Looks good make sure to do comparative tests.
1. How exactly does banking give you a higher win rate than tornado stalling with MLD..? Try weak launching it.
2. Earth Bull 85WD should be completely obliterating it considering it would be destabilized as carp.
I just say to stop destabilizing tests in general. I would be sure that banking would have high hits on first shot with EDS, that's just me, though.
(Jul. 28, 2011  8:23 PM)Dan Wrote: 1. How exactly does banking give you a higher win rate than tornado stalling with MLD..? Try weak launching it.
2. Earth Bull 85WD should be completely obliterating it considering it would be destabilized as carp.

well I was just trying to test earth anyways when you bank MLD it starts hitting Basalt and BD145 earlier thus more spin equalization and yeah MLD with the weak launch does just as well...

anyways just to show you guys I'll make a video check it out K Dan youtube channels in my sig....
Thought of this a while back actually(ask th!nk or hero) it does really well bit it's not as good as CS for defense.
MF gravity perseus (defense version/left spin) D125MF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145EDS:
GP:0
BK:20
OK.......

[/quote]
Dude your Gravity Persue s was in DEFENSE mode it's supposed to be in COUNTER mode.
Haha lol, I seen that but carried on without a thought, gravity is always used in counter...

Also the weight of the bey helps it defensively, and EDS helps it's stamina, as well as the height helps keep the BD145 from floor scraping...
I was experimenting with this combo earlier and itdidn't do so well against Earth/Burn on low Tracks. It was too low to KO with Basalt 's recoil, IIRC.
um how does attack not destroy this? I mean Lightning on BD145 can take out Basalt ___ BD145CS/MB but can't take this out consistently. Don't believe that at all...
(Jul. 29, 2011  5:36 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I'm not entirely sure what tornado stalling is. It seems like some new term that people have been using with mfb, but if you guys are talking about having the combo literally stall on the tornado ridge, that's just not a good idea. Essentially, you'd knock this combo out with an attack type. Also, this isn't really all that new. People have been using this same combo with WD, which is pretty much the same thing.
EDS is actually taller than WD and catches at the Tornado ridge when hit. EDS is legitimately a defense part, whereas we all know WD gets KO'd quite easily because it is more stamina oriented.

Tornado stalling is like not banking while using MF.
(Jul. 29, 2011  12:39 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: um how does attack not destroy this? I mean Lightning on BD145 can take out Basalt ___ BD145CS/MB but can't take this out consistently. Don't believe that at all...
Light launcher + eternal = survives then spin steals.
This does work against attack , but i prefer the CS variant for that , I prefer Scythe Kronos BD145EDS instead of this TBH , but its still a good combo. Oh and if this gets hit hard enough it will catch the tornado ridge and start moving aggressively.
(Jul. 28, 2011  10:49 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Thought of this a while back actually(ask th!nk or hero) it does really well bit it's not as good as CS for defense.

Nope. It was MF Scythe Kronos BD145EDS that did well. Not this, this got destroyed in informal tests by our combo.

Really? You think this is a balance combo? It's just another Basalt BD145 variant, nothing new.
(Jul. 29, 2011  8:31 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2011  10:49 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Thought of this a while back actually(ask th!nk or hero) it does really well bit it's not as good as CS for defense.

Nope. It was MF Scythe Kronos BD145EDS that did well. Not this, this got destroyed in informal tests by our combo.

Really? You think this is a balance combo? It's just another Basalt BD145 variant, nothing new.

well I dont have the right parts for you guys' combo but If anyone else could test I would appreciate it.