MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230WF/MF..

So you might want to change the title now.
Just going to revisit this, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230WF completely shreds MF-F Hell Kerbecs BD145WD consistently, no exceptions! This is a serious anomaly, considering all WF/XF customizations have such trouble with this combinations and stamina in general since it doesn't have a lot of grip to smash well.
In any case, 20/20 for this combination against Hell BD145WD, I am so using this on the 18th!
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:49 AM)Dan Wrote: Just going to revisit this, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230WF completely shreds MF-F Hell Kerbecs BD145WD consistently, no exceptions! This is a serious anomaly, considering all WF/XF customizations have such trouble with this combinations and stamina in general since it doesn't have a lot of grip to smash well.
In any case, 20/20 for this combination against Hell BD145WD, I am so using this on the 18th!

I haven't tested this myself, but I think you should always be wary of what Hell's recoil can do haha; I lost against Hell Bull BD145WD once with Basalt Aquario 230CS via KO.
That is exactly why it is winning though, I can post a video if you want. Basalt was not KO'd ever, and Hells recoil is what makes Basalt win, since serious spin is depleted and at the end Hell is practically dead and WF is still running a couple laps. MF-F Earth Bull 145WD is a different story though, it has no recoil but fortunately you can KO it simply by banking most of the time.
(Jun. 10, 2011  3:56 AM)Dan Wrote: That is exactly why it is winning though, I can post a video if you want. Basalt was not KO'd ever, and Hells recoil is what makes Basalt win, since serious spin is depleted and at the end Hell is practically dead and WF is still running a couple laps. MF-F Earth Bull 145WD is a different story though, it has no recoil but fortunately you can KO it simply by banking most of the time.

Uh huh. This is what always happens until you go to a tournament LOL.
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:07 AM)Kei Wrote: Uh huh. This is what always happens until you go to a tournament LOL.

hahaha qft.

Dan: Which bottom do you think is best for this combo against Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD? The XF, WF, or MF? Any preferred launch? I'll have to give this combo a try myself.
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:44 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:07 AM)Kei Wrote: Uh huh. This is what always happens until you go to a tournament LOL.

hahaha qft.

Dan: Which bottom do you think is best for this combo against Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD? The XF, WF, or MF? Any preferred launch? I'll have to give this combo a try myself.

I don't have MF, but I made it very clear why I didn't choose XF. OP.

Kei; haha, very true but its like MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS being KO'd by Flame 90RF. It is not common.
Well it does good with MF agianst Hell Kerbecs BD145WD i have tests on the previous page Tongue_out_wink and i can test the MF version against something if needed Smile
I was home all day to day so i did some testing
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230MF VS Hell Cancer B145CS
BK wins 15
HC wins 5

Basalt Kerbecs win rate 75%
EDIT Oh no double post Gasp
I never say this thread, but it seems interesting! Great combo! Surprisingly, this anti-meta combo works out awesome! Great results, Dan and RustyXD!