MF-H Basalt Bull ED145 DS

TT Atk Stadium
3-seg grip/w grip and supports
angle compass/led sight
R-string launcher
beylauncher L
launched at 100% power
Basalt always last

Basalt Bull vs Hell Unicorno BD145WD(boost mode)
Basalt bull vs meteo l drago ch120 xf
launched at 20% power
i dont have duplicates of my parts but if anything else ill try to test just let me know
The Meteo L-Drago CH120 XF does not seem rather fair and Why not Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD and could you clairify the modes on the Bright side though YAY A DS COMBO also could you please put it's Win Percentage at the Bottom and Could you use Capital Letters instead of bb BB sorry i just feel it easier to read like that not trying to rant on you I love DS Combos could you try
MF-H Basalt Bull ED145 DS VS A Attack (Don't know tour Pieces)
Umm I dont believe your Meteo L DragoCH120XF results because you always post things where they beat Meteo L DragoCH120XF. You probobly cant launch XF.
(Jun. 24, 2011  4:23 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: The Meteo L-Drago CH120 XF does not seem rather fair and Why not Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD and could you clairify the modes on the Bright side though YAY A DS COMBO also could you please put it's Win Percentage at the Bottom and Could you use Capital Letters instead of bb BB sorry i just feel it easier to read like that not trying to rant on you I love DS Combos could you try
MF-H Basalt Bull ED145 DS VS A Attack (Don't know tour Pieces)

I dont have the kerbecs wheel because the hell that i got was from random boosters and Hell BD145WD is the first testing
(Jun. 24, 2011  4:25 AM)Anubis132 Wrote: Umm I dont believe you MM results because you always post things where they beat MM. You probobly cant launch XF.

yeah and 97% its right
(Jun. 24, 2011  4:25 AM)Anubis132 Wrote: Umm I dont believe you MM results because you always post things where they beat MM. You probobly cant launch XF.

No more fancy names ...
Is the DS worn or new? DS gets deformed very easily, and this affects performance greatly, so yeah.
(Jun. 24, 2011  4:34 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Is the DS worn or new? DS gets deformed very easily, and this affects performance greatly, so yeah.

its about 2 weeks old but ive barely used it till now
Basalt bull ED145DS vs Gravity Perseus(counter/left spin)BD145CS