MF Gravity Perseus CH120XF

I was planning to post this combination after Bey Fray 2, but I want to get GP up to Top Tier Status.

Alright, upon getting Meteo L Drago, I tried out MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF ASAP.
I liked it, only problem? Way too light, making it risky to use at tournaments.
So, I attempted to find something relatively Heavy that can spin left with good smash attack. So yeah, here it is. I was too lazy to do 20 tests, but here's some.

Gravity Perseus always Left Spin, 145 Mode, Tornado Stall unless stated otherwise.
Conditions: Bey Launcher L used for GP.
Beylauncher R used for other beyblade.
TT Attack Stadium (BB-10)
Other beyblade always shot first.

Gravity Perseus CH120XF vs MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS:

Gravity Perseus CH120XF vs MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (Boost Mode):

Gravity Perseus CH120XF vs MF Basalt Kerbecs 230CS:

MF Gravity Perseus CH120XF (120 mode) vs MF Basalt Kerbecs 85CS

Some tests are appreciated, I'll take requests as well. Constructive Critism please.
Nice results. I was thinking about this because all of the left-spin beys have a thread with them on CH120XF
Why did you only do 10 battles each? Required minimum is 20 :\ Or is there reasoning behind this?
There's always Lightning LDrago where the whole CH120XF series started. I'll test this during or after the fray with you if you want.
Can you test against Basalt Kerbecs TH170/230MF? I think that if you bank it as far as possible it can kill your combo...
I'll do it during, as I usually have fun (somehow) after tournaments.
And Raigeko, I was just too lazy to be bothered to do 20 of each. I may do some more later.

EDIT: I hate seeing the word "killed" when it comes to beyblade nowadays.. Anyways, I don't own a TH170 or a MF.
Ahh, alright then. Tests look good! I'm kind of surprised at the results, it's really good! And at the 145 height? Damn good!
EDIT: Wow, I used good way to much in this post. Lol. Can't wait to see more testing.
(Aug. 01, 2011  5:53 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I'll do it during, as I usually have fun (somehow) after tournaments.
And Raigeko, I was just too lazy to be bothered to do 20 of each. I may do some more later.

EDIT: I hate seeing the word "killed" when it comes to beyblade nowadays.. Anyways, I don't own a TH170 or a MF.
You can test against Basalt Kerbecs 85CS?
I think it should be noted though that the GP vs Basalt BD145CS was really close. I'm pretty sure I was lucky about for half of them, as GP barely won over some of the matches.

Shadow Scythe, yes I can. I'll do some tests right now, be back when they're done.

MF Gravity Perseus CH120XF (120 mode)vs MF Basalt Kerbecs 85CS
Defense or Counter mode? and what heights? did you use against kerbecs...

Edit: Opps... missed that part... Pinching_eyes_2
The height's stated in the OP, at 145 all times, unless stated otherwise.
What exactly do you mean by "2 daws - recoil" ?
I have a feeling this is easily KOd due to it's low grip, where other beys will hit it combined with it's recoil but I'm going to test right now lol
Since my basalt is MIA:

MF Gravity Perseus CH145XF vs. MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
MF Gravity Perseus CH145XF win rate 10/20 (7 KO, 3 OS)
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS win rate 10/20 (4 KO, 6 OS)

Throw some decent movement on something like Basalt BD145CS and would probably KO this as much as it does MLD, though I don't know if weak launching will help Gravity much.
2 draws - recoil would mean that it was caused by that.
and, it has low grip of course, but MLD CH120XF has less grip (only due to it's weight.)
(Aug. 01, 2011  8:35 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: 2 draws - recoil would mean that it was caused by that.
and, it has low grip of course, but MLD CH120XF has less grip (only due to it's weight.)

yes MLD does have less weight, and grip, but it has rubber & plastic to dampen the shock, rather than just Plastic & Metal, which has a lot more recoil...

also a question what type of CS on all did you use?
This combo works best on MF-M Gravity Perseus (Stamina Version) CH120XF (120 Height, 50% power/banked)
Slight improvements...
Do some compartitive tests, if that is the case!

Either way, I knew this was going to happen based on all of the XF combos we have now. I will DEFINITIVELY test this against Vari Ares.
(Aug. 01, 2011  9:14 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Do some compartitive tests, if that is the case!

Either way, I knew this was going to happen based on all of the XF combos we have now. I will DEFINITIVELY test this against Vari Ares.

I knew it was going to happen too, I even used it out of boredom (never tested), now to wait for MF VareAres CH120 XF....

I also will do some tests later against various combos...
MF Gravity Perseus CH120XF (Left Spin, Counter Mode, 120 Height) VS MF-H Scythe Aquario BD145CS
Gravity: 9 Wins
Scythe: 11 Wins

MF-M Gravity Perseus CH120XF (Stamina Ver. Left Spin, Defense Mode, 120 Height VS MF-H Scythe Aquario BD145CS
Gravity: 12 Wins
Scythe: 8 Wins

Comparative tests
Callum, check out what I said on XF in the Vari thread.

You do realize, Shadow Scythe, you did different modes for each?
Sorry I didn't realise it made that much of a difference...
So basically if your combo as KOd early because of recoil the match doesn't count.. I think I am misinterpreting you. Gravitys recoil more than equals MLDs lightweightness when it comes to being KOd. This combination is just as likely to fall the sane way.
He's saying that the 2 draws in the battle were Double KO's due to the recoil of both beys MW's
Usin the words 'double KO' comes to mind, as I am not accustomed to 'recoil' being a form of draw connected to double KO's, literally. lol
But it says "2 Draws - Recoil".
Callum, I used a CS from RB6, relatively calm unless on basalt. Then it starts moving a lot more (assuming due to the staircase of death?)

And shadowscythe is right, I assume the recoil is mostly due to basalt and hell though, not GP itself.