MF Gravity Perseus 85/90/100 RF

Thanks for the video Yamislayer, I have to say that I am getting a completely different result from yours. With my earlier testing, MF Gravity Perseus 90RF in Left Spin results versus MF Earth Bull GB145WB. In your video however you used MF Earth Bull C145WB, so I retested again...

Equipment
results:

MF Gravity Perseus 90RF - Left Spin 40% vs MF Earth Bull C145WB 70%

From the above testing, the six were by out spin, favoring MF Earth Bull C145WB. I have also recorded a video, separate from my testing results above, and got similar results...

The video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdvudOkJ9x4

I could not get MF Gravity Perseus 90RF to spin steal from MF Earth Bull C145WB at all. Seeing your video, it seemed your RF is more worn than my own worn RF. Perhaps that is the reason why your results show spin stealing? Unfortunately I do not have a more worn RF to test against (will have one in due time though Grin ).

Fyuuor's (great testing BTW) testing with MF Gravity Perseus 85RF against MF Earth Bull C145WB is similar to my findings with the 90 track.

I have to note that banking alone with MF Gravity Perseus 90RF yielded these results:

MF Gravity Perseus 90RF - Left Spin 20% vs MF Earth Bull C145WB 80%

The results from the former were MUCH better with MF Gravity Perseus 90RF launched with a slight sliding shoot. Another variable might be that the Hasbro C145 track is heavier than a Takara Tomy C145.

Sorry Fyuuor I cannot test with RS to corroborate Yamislayer's, and your results with RS. Looking forward to getting RS myself. (It is readily available where I live)

I agree with Fyuuor & Yamislayer, Gravity Perseus (pretty versatile on many track heights, and in my testing, Right Spin) is excellent for attack. I myself favor MF Gravity Perseus T125RF in Right Spin...
hmmm anyway, if you shoot it quite weak in left spin, you'll outspin everyone in rf vs rf, consider it.
you know, this could be a Combination Type Top Tier.

it really works fine against RF (it needs practice anyway or you'll get smashed away)
it can smash away stamina types easily
it does OK vs defense (assuming you can't outspin it) in right spin