maybe
22.92%
umm...
10.42%
are you kidding?
43.75%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
Just for fun...
I've check it and i found it will "push" some low track beyblade(like L LDrago 100HF)downward
So it sometimes work..
And RF will increast it defense will getting upper attack..
Force smash is not upper
If you are going to to use leaone wheel i dont really think that will work since you have RF.
Isn't he using flame? Or do you mean the clear wheel?
He had gotten the Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel mixed up.
I do?
Not you, they're referring to beyunit.
He's gotten the clear wheel and metal wheel mixed up, he thinks you're using Rock.
I know the track is different, but a lot of testing has already been done on using Flame for attack.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fa...#pid161854

Has quite a bit of decent information in it.
(Jan. 15, 2010  12:37 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: I know the track is different, but a lot of testing has already been done on using Flame for attack.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fa...#pid161854

Has quite a bit of decent information in it.

this thread isn't about flame, it's about the original sagittario
Holy i totally copied and pasted the wrong thread.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fa...#pid151718

I knew it was one of Crimson's post, I just searched up and copied the wrong wrong 'cause I's a nub.

>>

Not as much information, but there's stuff in it worth trying or thinking over.

Regardless, I don't think DF145 works too well with Flame for points of contact, Flame is a nice flat wheel, it's ability to get beneath the opponents combo is pretty good. I remember Brad playing around with a Flame 90SF after the Vancouver Tournament last August to try and make a destabilizing attacker, don't think that was ever followed up on.
i tried similar combo MF leone105RF against MF libra145S and leone knocked libra out of the stadium everytime but i dont have a proper stadium so that could be why
Neither of those combos are similar in any way...
yes i did get it mixed up Uncertain XD sorry mean wat firelord said.
i think flame leone is better with 100f
(Oct. 03, 2010  4:09 PM)FlameLeone100f Wrote: i think flame leone is better with 100f
Do you have test results to support your claim ?
(Oct. 03, 2010  4:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2010  4:09 PM)FlameLeone100f Wrote: i think flame leone is better with 100f
Do you have test results to support your claim ?

LOL i think all he has is his name to support his claim.
(Oct. 04, 2010  12:46 AM)felofilipino Wrote: LOL i think all he has is his name to support his claim.
That is exactly what I thought, hah.
(Oct. 05, 2010  12:03 PM)teh cute gemini Wrote: slap an SD on there and it's killer.

sounds good to me
I'd say take out the flame wheel, give it Dark(YES DARK! I just tryed it, Dark may not be good but its better when used with high speed tips, even given its weight.....dont flame me.) or storm.

Used with dark, I got a 5 - 5 When going up against Storm Pegesus 105RF straight out the box....I alternated launches, used Thunder whip stadium(yeah,yeah,I know. It aint legal, but its alls i got.), and I was using a bey launcher, full power. most wins by the leone were knockout as with Srm pgs, but about battle 3 or 4 i got a Ring out(Storm was knocked completely - not into the pocket, like halfway cross the room.....)! must have been like a reallly,really random recoil......thing since dark has really no contact points for smash..... and I did Sliding shot/ banking all times for both beys.....

Oh and I think Sd would be a nice sub for RF.
(Oct. 05, 2010  7:16 PM)Blad3r X Wrote: *
Testing Attack vs Attack in the PTW is not the best way to get reliable results on how a combo will perform.

But I guess testing it against okay/good Defense combos like Earth Bull C145WB (which is one of, if not the best Defense combo you can make with the current Hasbro parts released) would give us a slightly decent idea on how the combo performs. :\

(Oct. 05, 2010  7:16 PM)Blad3r X Wrote: Oh and I think Sd would be a nice sub for RF.
This is a Force Smash Attacker. Changing RF to SD changes it from an Attack type to a Stamina type, basically changing the whole point of the combo.
"This is a Force Smash Attacker. Changing RF to SD changes it from an Attack type to a Stamina type, basically changing the whole point of the combo. "

No, i know That.......I'm saying it would be a good sub as in a good custom still......
hey kai v i thought you were the admin?

well some admin you are picking on new members and i have proof on flame leone 100f being good because i won a tournament my friend held at school undefeated with just flame leone 100f

and i realy need a signiture can someone make me one please
(Oct. 12, 2010  9:13 PM)FlameLeone100f Wrote: hey kai v i thought you were the admin?

well some admin you are picking on new members and i have proof on flame leone 100f being good because i won a tournament my friend held at school undefeated with just flame leone 100f

and i realy need a signiture can someone make me one please
I am not 'picking on' anybody for your information. Also, read the "State of the Customizations forum" topic : if you cannot provide good test results against top-tier combinations and in a good Beystadium such as the Attack Type stadium, then your customization is probably not decent and you should not create a new thread about it.

The fact that that "tournament held at school" probably had terrible Hasbro Beystadiums and that the contestants most likely used bad Beyblades as well, your proof is null.