MF Flame Leone C145 WB - Defence/Stamina.

Ellz: Try MF virgo C145WB it is pretty consistent versus S.Peg and Quetz 90RF
(Dec. 24, 2009  12:16 PM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: =] Lmao WB is on wrong side and bey hits open gap...

I Fail =]]]]

But you know what i meant =]

Kk... so thats not that bad..

?????????????????????

What handle??????????????

=]

Seriously, what are you talking about?
Honestly can't understand a thing that you're saying, and 80 tests is massively unnecessary to get a feel of how well a combo works.

(Dec. 24, 2009  2:06 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Ellz: Try MF virgo C145WB it is pretty consistent versus S.Peg and Quetz 90RF

Not sure if you're telling me that, or saying that is what I said?

(Dec. 24, 2009  12:15 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: wont you like end up bending the handle?
Again, not sure what you mean by this. Using banking, sliding shoot, or any real launching technique shouldn't damage the handle any more than a regular launch.
40-50% is a really bad win ratio. I don't consider anything less than 75% acceptable.
What are your defense suggestions?
Because nothing so far seems to be holding up to a 75% level.
As well as that, if a defense customization had a 75% win ratio, that would surely mean that the attack combination going against it would only a 25% win ration, so we'd be back where we were with the Libra situation.
Ellz i was say try the combo it might work better might not, it worked for me.
I can't believe how long I've left that as a typo for, I meant C145 to begin with, not DF145 ><
Ulti, read this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid185011

Your testing is a bit messy, at least the format is. It's really hard to get a consistency reading on what you've provided for us in terms of results.
(Dec. 24, 2009  5:49 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: What are your defense suggestions?
Because nothing so far seems to be holding up to a 75% level.
As well as that, if a defense customization had a 75% win ratio, that would surely mean that the attack combination going against it would only a 25% win ration, so we'd be back where we were with the Libra situation.

I'm saying that if I feel my odds going into a tournament battle are under 75%, I've messed something up ... otherwise it's just luck, isn't it?
(Dec. 24, 2009  11:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm saying that if I feel my odds going into a tournament battle are under 75%, I've messed something up ... otherwise it's just luck, isn't it?

Bey Brad, you got a a strong point, but 40-50% is about as high of a percentage the top tier defense combo will be at against other types when Libra is removed from competitive gameplay.

So we are just going to have to wait and see what beyblade(s) can come in and shine as a defensive phenomenon.

So basically, like most players who don't want to deal with 40-50% chances, defense is going to take a rest from competitive gameplay, won't you agree?

But honestly, if there was a tournament then I would seriously consider a defense combo just to test my luck and see how it plays off. It would make the whole experience that much more fun. =]
The thing is though, F and WF have a lot less power than RF. With the changes it becomes feasible to use WF and F in exchange for the stability of less frequency of self KO's. Percentages will likely be the same, or slightly lower, like 50-65% but stability with both combo's will increase.

MF Earth C145WB is a pretty heavy combo, it seems to work well, though C145 is a stamina killer I'm learning. This may be the reason behind ED145 since it takes hits a bit worse, but less stamina is lost. It also extends a bit further away from the track than C145 allowing for more contact with the ED145 than the underside of the Metal Wheel.

I'll be putting up some test results toward the 26-28th, most likely the 27th if I can sit down and have a bit of free MFB time :3
Yea, I did see that Earth with MF was indeed pretty heavy, but not nearly as imovable like libra with MF
I'm thinking part of Earth's success is its nearly perfectly round shape; the potential for recoil is extremely low.
Guys we shouldn't start comparing against Libra we all know it's not gonna match it it will only be close to it though.
(Dec. 25, 2009  3:14 PM)♥ Wrote: I'm thinking part of Earth's success is its nearly perfectly round shape; the potential for recoil is extremely low.

Yea, I did tend to see that Earth had low recoil without MF and with MF it had even LOWER recoil which wasn't suprising since MF does add weight.

I am curious as to what Hiro Ayami's testing results will be, with ED145 and etc.

I am going to start my new testing for MF Flame C145WB/WD, MF Rock C145WB/WD, and MF Earth Aquila C145 WB/WD

And I want to compare all of those to see which combo is bettter with what bottom.

Whenever my shipment from allatkorea03 comes(can't wait I'm getting like 10 different blades) I want to try out T125 and M145

Because I think T125 has potential for some sort of defensive combonations.

And M145 is like a beauty when it comes to versatility, so I will try out many defensive combos, when my shipment comes.
(Dec. 26, 2009  12:41 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: Because I think T125 has potential for some sort of defensive combonations.

And M145 is like a beauty when it comes to versatility, so I will try out many defensive combos, when my shipment comes.

Er, what information do you have to back this up? O.o

T125 doesn't strike me as much different than D125 Uncertain
Well, nothing as of now.. but on the box of Earth is shows like EarthT125WB and says defense so i am gussing it might be a good defense track but idk
(Dec. 26, 2009  4:02 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: Well, nothing as of now.. but on the box of Earth is shows like EarthT125WB and says defense so i am gussing it might be a good defense track but idk

I don't see why there would be any reason to ever use a Track lower than 145 for a Defense custom. You want to minimize the amount of contact the opposing Beyblade has with it's Wheel, not increase it, which is what a lower Track obviously does.
Ohhh...

I didn't think of that one, but if the blade is smash such as storm100RF, and if you add a MF to like earth which has low recoil, woudln't it be fine for contact to happen, i mean its not going to get tossed around the edges because of low recoil and pretty heavy, unless storm gets like a nasty hit on it.
Even so, I would rather have Storm not hit the Wheel at all, and hit C145's wings, for example.