MF Flame Leone C145 WB - Defence/Stamina.

Does anyone else agree this is a decent alternative to libra?
Flame? Strikes me as more Stamina ... why not Earth, or Rock? Or ... anything else, really?
Flame is quite susceptible to Upper Attack because of its thin shape; I would prefer to use Pisces, Virgo or Rock Bull/Aquario. However, C145 might be able to offset that. How interesting, possibilities.

Also a very good point; all of those are 37g ... a whole variety of options available to the Defense player even without Libra.
(Dec. 23, 2009  2:58 PM)♥ Wrote: Flame is quite susceptible to Upper Attack because of its thin shape; I would prefer to use Pisces, Virgo or Rock Bull/Aquario. However, C145 might be able to offset that. How interesting, possibilities.

Also a very good point; all of those are 37g ... a whole variety of options available to the Defense player even without Libra.

Metal Face brings it into Libra's weight level. Shocking!!
It did beat all my friends beys after all
(Dec. 23, 2009  3:40 PM)Ash Wrote: It did beat all my friends beys after all

This is meaningless if we don't know what they were using, if their launching technique is good, etc.
I've said it before, Earth seems to be Japan's new Libra :3
I've been getting more positive results from MFVirgoC145WB than I have from Flame, Rock, and even earth against Lightning100RF.
I've got to admit, it does feel really nice to be doing this kind of testing again, maybe a Libra ban (or at least restriction on using it with MF+C145) wouldn't be such a bad thing.
(Dec. 23, 2009  8:57 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I've been getting more positive results from MFVirgoDF145WB than I have from Flame, Rock, and even earth against Lightning100RF.
I've got to admit, it does feel really nice to be doing this kind of testing again, maybe a Libra ban (or at least restriction on using it with MF+C145) wouldn't be such a bad thing.

^this. and, try earth instead of flame it is a great subsitute for libra.
(Dec. 23, 2009  8:57 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I've been getting more positive results from MFVirgoDF145WB than I have from Flame, Rock, and even earth against Lightning100RF.

he said eath yusei
No, flight is saying hes getting better results from MFVirgoDF145WB than his other wheels - Flame, Rock and Earth...

Hmm I found Lightning 100RF subpar, Storm was a much better wheel at that height.

I don't think I'll ever use lightning on anything lower than 125. My currently Lightning combo is MF Lightning CH120RF. If that's the combo you're using to test it, that might explain it :s
Wait isn't Rock Heavier than flame?

Well, this combo seems to be whuteva..

I Much rather use the following

MF Earth AquilaC145WD/WB : Earth itself is very light, MF adds weight making it a stamina/defense combo.
C145 is already defense no need to explain, but WD and WB are alternatives. Depending on what your style is, if you want more defense choose WB, but if you want a Ultimate balance of stamina/defense better off using WD.

MF Rock Leone C145/DF145 WB : Rock has average weight, causing it to be versatile. But the wheel shape itself isnt that great, but still protects from upper, but is vunerable to Smash because most Smash blades like Storm90RF make metal-metal contact, which is good and bad in ways. Good is that it will most likely never be lifted of stadium, unless the WB is on the wrong side and a bey hits the open gap. Bad is that Rock has alot of recoil, and thats not too good.
If you want to go ALL defensive Put C145 as it will shut out both upper and smash. But thats purely defensive orriented and if you are fighting balance or stamina blades than your out of luck and willl probably lose 4-10.
But if you smack on DF145, you are risking a bit of upper, but at least your only weakness will be against stamina which at that point your still screwed.

=]
(Dec. 24, 2009  5:28 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Hmm I found Lightning 100RF subpar, Storm was a much better wheel at that height.

I don't think I'll ever use lightning on anything lower than 125. My currently Lightning combo is MF Lightning CH120RF. If that's the combo you're using to test it, that might explain it :s

Tried it against storm 100RF this morning, and the results are fairly similar:

Virgo launched first:
Winner of match
1. Pegasis
2. Virgo (self out by Pegasis)
3. Pegasis
4. Pegasis
5. Pegasis
6. Pegasis
7. Virgo
8. Virgo (self out by Pegasis)
9. Pegasis
10. Virgo

Pegasis launched first:
1. Virgo
2. Pegasis
3. Pegasis
4. Virgo
5. Pegasis
6. Virgo
7. Virgo
8. Virgo (self out by Pegasis)
9. Virgo
10. Pegasis

I realize that more testing is needed, since 20 battles isn't the best indicator, but it still gives you a rough idea.
With other wheels like earth, (this happened more when I was testing with lightning than storm) they seem to get lifted fairly easily, resulting in a knock out even when the attack blade was at a low level of spin.
Most of Lightnings knockouts happened within the last 10-15 seconds of the battle.
Kay.... Honestly, this testing proves little to nothing at ALL...

You need to be more specific, what kind of launches bank, slide? etc..

one person launches are like nothing important, you need to people to launch at same time

What stadium... What launchers

Specificy
LOL

Quote:WB is on the wrong side and a bey hits the open gap

Come on, your post was a jumbled mess; everyone and Flight knows what standard testing procedures are; Attack Stadium, Sliding Shoot for RF. Launchers are not so much relevant.

Besides ... it's generally accepted that testing alone is fine, and you'll notice Flight has done two sets each with different customisations launched first, compensating for it.
... Couldn't have said it better myself ♥
Attack stadium
Storm100RF launched with sliding shoot
MFVirgoC145WB launched with the beylauncher
(Lightning when I was playing around earlier was launched with banking however, since it's pretty much impossible to sliding shoot using a beylauncher)
I did this test about an hour back, and I was recording everything.
So I used the combo MF Earth Aquila C145 WB
2 People launch, mfb attack stadium

Agaisnt Storm Pegasis 100RF(Slide Shoot):
MF Earth Aquila C145 WB won 8 of 20 =[

1. Storm KO
2. Storm Spin out
3. Earth Spin out
4. Storm KO
5. Storm Spin out
6. Earth (Storm self KO)
7. Draw
8. Earth Spin Out
9. Draw
10. Storm KO
11. Storm Spin out
12. Earth Spint out
13. Storm KO
14. Storm Spin out
15. Earth Spin out
16. Earth Spin out
17. Storm KO
18. Earth (storm self ko)
19. Storm KO
20. Earth Spin out

I am planning on doing 80 more tests, YES! 80 more tests on this combo. Since me and my cousin are on break, no homework, and we have spare time, we will stay up and record the data. So out of 100.
But to be honest, I do not think this combo is heavy enough for a Libra like defense combo. But it has a quality of both defense and stamina.

I will do 50 more tests tommorow agaisnt VirgoDF145SD
But if this combo of mine can pull out a solid 40-50% agaisnt Storm, and 40-50% agaisnt Virgo(which I doubt will happen) but if so then I think it is safe to call this a good combo....(defensive wise)
wont you like end up bending the handle?
=] Lmao WB is on wrong side and bey hits open gap...

I Fail =]]]]

But you know what i meant =]

Kk... so thats not that bad..
(Dec. 24, 2009  12:15 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: wont you like end up bending the handle?

?????????????????????

What handle??????????????

=]
Not sure what you mean by "spin out" ... Not sure 100 tests are really worth it either.

I'd have a hard time trusting WB for Stamina; it would definitely consistently lose to VirgoDF145SD unless some freak accident occurs, or your Virgo is some horrible mold.
Well we are going to get started on the 80 more testing...

KO- Knocked out of stadium
Spin Out- Beyblade stops spinning
<3 =]

And I am just going to do 50, so that means just 30 more... then tommorow we will try with WD

For some reason it seems like WD is like B and D mushed in one

And I knew it would deinfetely lose consistenly, but you never know...

If it loses like 10 in a row(which i do not doubt) then ill just stop
Why the hell do you have to do 80 tests
(Dec. 24, 2009  12:16 PM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: =] Lmao WB is on wrong side and bey hits open gap...

I Fail =]]]]

But you know what i meant =]

Kk... so thats not that bad..

?????????????????????

What handle??????????????

=]

I was talking to elliot