MF Escorpio DF145D - Compact Stamina Combo

I have not posted a topic in this section in ages Speechless

I don't much experience with MFBs tbh, but I think I know when a good combo pops up... or at least one with potential.

Anyways, I was messing around with Escorpio a while ago, and I may have run into something interesting. Based off of it's shape and size, I figured it could work as a defense type, but I found out it may have some use in the stamina field instead.

Compared to Libra, I find that it looks more circular, despite it being more hollow, and more compact which is one advantage I found. There's about 11 grams difference between the the Wheels, but by adding a Metal Face, not only do you increase the weight by 5 grams, you also help to centralize its weight. Also, it has an effect similar to Life After Death in which it can continue to spin due to the height and roundness of the Wheel.

Using DF145 also helped in two ways. The first is with the wings adding to the center and the second is with its height which was another problem with Escorpio. Because it is taller, compared to the other Wheels, it would occasionally hit the stadium floor like when I tried it with D125. DF145's height stops this.

I chose D over B for the bottom since it seemed to have more stamina against the majority test subjects.

Here are my results from brief testing. It was in the MFB Stamina Stadium.
MF Escorpio DF145D v. Virgo DF145B: 2-1
MF Escorpio DF145D v. Virgo DF145D: 1-3
MF Escorpio DF145D v. Libra DF145B: 3-0
MF Escorpio DF145D v. Libra DF145D: 2-0
MF Escorpio DF145D v. Flame Sagittario DF145B: 2-0
MF Escorpio DF145D v. Flame Sagittario DF145D: 3-1

It winning doesn't say much from these tests since the number of battles were low, but I can at least see that this has some potential at least. I'd like to say I can conclude it with being competitive, but I would need to do more tests with the other combos using MFs.

Also there are tons of variables involved. I didn't keep track of which Bey was used launched using the Beylaucher + grip vs just the Light Launcher. The Beylauncher is a variable itself since I know I'm not as consistent with my pulls. A last thing would be which one was launched in first.

I really wished I called the Escorpio article now, but I could probably add this in later.

Also, can other people try this combo out to see if they get any similar results? I just want to make sure it's not me who's getting this.
I'll give this a shot, but I only have one D right now Unhappy
I'll be getting my second D in a week or so. I'll give this a shot then G
(Jul. 10, 2009  2:41 AM)G Wrote: I chose D over B for the bottom since it seemed to have more stamina against the majority test subjects.

I really wished I called the Escorpio article now, but I could probably add this in later.

D is my favourite Stamina bottom right now.

You can go ahead and do it if you want; I have plenty of other articles to write. Smile

I haven't studied Escolpio's worth too extensively, but I have noticed that it can be used effectively to some degree in Stamina customs. I'll try this later.
Kei...Whats with the signature it seems just a tab big?

Also... hmmmm Escolpio is pretty light and round Which is great for stamina beys. Wish I had an Escolpio now >>
(Jul. 11, 2009  3:37 AM)jsc Wrote: Kei...Whats with the signature it seems just a tab big?

It's not :\
I noticed earlier. Imageshack changed like all of their images to one large one for some reason, but it was changed back now I guess? I removed two member's signature because they had the same thing, but I apologized to them for it.