MF Earth Libra DF145B

My main concept here is to make a decent Stamina/Defense combination. I'm not gonna be doing any tournament-style competitive play any time soon, so this is more for recreational blading.

Face: Metal Face
Clear Wheel: Libra
Metal Wheel: Earth (from Earth Aquila)
Track: Down Force 145, or Claw 145, I've got both.
Bottom: Ball

I don't want to use the WB base due to it having quite a bit lower stamina then B.

I don't need a top-tier combination, per say, but something a little above average.

Any constructive criticism is welcome, as is good advice.

Thanks,

-Halo
Not quite sure what you want done, testing?
If so, you should have posted that in the parts testing request thread
I was more going for advice on things I could change to make it better, etc. etc.
(Oct. 06, 2010  4:56 AM)halovortex Wrote: I was more going for advice on things I could change to make it better, etc. etc.

DF145 isn't a Defence-related Track. Nor a good Stamina track (To me)

Face: Metal Face
Clear Wheel: Libra
Metal WheelEeearth
Track:Claw 145
Bottom: Ball

Decent Defence-Stamina Bey from the parts you supplied
technically DF145 would increase defence though.
I'm sure he knows that. Hence the "I don't need a top-tier combination, per say, but something a little above average."
The current MFB bey's I've got are Flame Saggitario C145S, Killer Gemios DF145FS, Earth Aquila 145WD, and Flame Libra T125ES.

I've got a Ball Tip from a friend who upgraded to a WB tip.

I'm going more for defense, but I need it to be able to spin quite a bit.

I refuse to use ES, it's horrible.

So yeah, any advice is welcomed.
Earth ___ c145 wd

OR B.

It looks like you only have Hasbro beys?

Endurance rules in hasbro stadiums
so use:

Earth/flame ___________ 145/T125 WD
Yeah, I've only got hasbro beys at the moment, but no stadium.

Is the T125 better then the DF145 for endurance?

Alright, thanks for the advice. Once Walmart or Target gets a stadium other then Thunder Whip, I'll probably buy one.
it destabilises the opponent, allowing it to outspin the opponent.
Alright, thanks for the heads up.

So the Wide Defense tip is over-all better for Defense and Endurance then Ball or Wide Ball, thanks.

Also, any ideas for a makeshift stadium I can use to test out different combinations?

I've been using an inverted glass pot lid, but I'm not sure if there might be something a little better to use in place of a stadium.

Thanks for everything guys.

-Halo
ummm, lets see. my best bey is using a dark bull's track (sorry i forgot the name) + S. i used it too much the track's horns are destroyed. Tongue_out
LOL PWNED sorry bue my WB has creaked a little but still useable
Why would you post if what you have to say has nothing to do with the thread?
Quote:B is not a top tier.

Why does a part Have to be top tier? Thats the fun of blading, coming up with a new(and proboly weak or silly) custom, battling it, Revising(making changes) it, repeating, all while haviing fun in the process. Of course, A bad part is a bad part, but dang........*Rant Rant*

Jk.....

But Still DF is a bad choise if you are trying for a more Defenseive Custom. For more weight i'd say try ED145 or C145.