MF Dark Bull GB145WB

It's really not a different combo from Earth GB145WB. You've just taken a good defence wheel and replaced it with one which is useless. It has already been proven that it sucks, how you got those results I don't know but I doubt you did it by testing properly. Also people play with the same thing over and over again as you put it because they are good combos, if your bored use a different blade, don't invent combos with wheels which are known to be useless.
dude quit posting on my topics, you are very annoying and really give no use to anything on the subject
its not to restate the top tier custom
its to come up with different ones
and you havent even tested this anyways
lolwut?
Pushing away useful advice, are we?
Bull blows, bottom line. The point is: we want combos that are good, not a terrible mimic of an already good combo.
Stop making useless combos and I won't comment in a negative way. Dark is a useless wheel. Test something that hasn't been done yet like poison or something.
(Apr. 30, 2010  11:04 PM)NAP Wrote: lolwut?
Pushing away useful advice, are we?
Bull blows, bottom line. The point is: we want combos that are good, not a terrible mimic of an already good combo.
i dont see how megablader's comments are useful
i already know top tier defensive combos, im just testing different wheels and this is the honest results i got, if there if is a problem with my rf or something, or for some reason im not launching properly then whatever, but its not good just going everywhere and stating the obvious

and megablader these are just results i got from testing dark..
Hey man, If you got a camera, I'd love to see a battle up to three with dark Bull and LLDrago Grin
i made the video

and i made another video before this a bull won al of them, but it was 2 battles

im going to upload to the utube channel ArgorokKing soon
(after the vid was over i did a battle and ldrago won once, just letting you know)
It might be a good combo if used correctly, I mean GB145 and WB along with the Bull clear wheel and Metal Face might be able to fix the problem Dark has a bit and he might've wanted to test it out for himself. When i get Earth Virgo if it comes out here in the US and I order a Metal Face pack I'll try it agaist Earth Aries ED145WD to see which one is better (I have to use the Aries clear wheel because I'm only getting one Dark Bull). It does sound like an interesting combo.
My Own Tests:
Dark Cancer GB145WB vs. S. Peg 100RF
Peg - Ko
Peg - Ko
Cancer - OS
Peg - Ko
Peg - Ko
Draw - Ko
Cancer - OS
Peg - Ko
Peg - Ko
Peg - Ko
Peg - Ko

Peg = 8
Cancer = 2
Draw = 1
I stopped just because S. Peg was self KOing soooo much, i got a little frustrated. So out of the 35 battles i did, 11 were legit...
Conclusion; Cancer was getting tossed around the stadium like it was leaves in a whirlwind. I think that the Track and Bottom was the only thing keeping it in, Dark had nothing to do with the combination.
Sorry Uncertain
You'd get better results with the likes of Killer, Capricorne, Bull... This combo is the pits.
(May. 21, 2010  1:44 AM)The LVJ Wrote: You'd get better results with the likes of Killer,

What? Killer is just as bad as dark..
yea this combo is no where near as good as second mold earth so i dont care anymore XD
Kool-Kid9980 your results aren't accurate due to the fact that you didn't use a MF and that Bull is heavier than Cancer. Also which stadium did you use?
(May. 21, 2010  2:01 AM)Corey Wrote:
(May. 21, 2010  1:44 AM)The LVJ Wrote: You'd get better results with the likes of Killer,

What? Killer is just as bad as dark..

Full on pessimism on my part. Killer is still an enigma, but it sucks nowhere near as much as Dark. Tongue_out
(Apr. 30, 2010  2:37 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: Full on pessimism on my part. Killer is still an enigma, but it sucks nowhere near as much as Dark. Tongue_out

Um, no. It isn't really an enigma anymore. If anything, Killer would likely be worse for this custom than Dark is.
Kei, I've already read that. I was just going to experiment a bit further with the strange wheel.
(Apr. 30, 2010  10:52 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: dude quit posting on my topics, you are very annoying and really give no use to anything on the subject

It could be good, true that Dark sucks but your only testing,GB145WB with Bull clear wheel is a top tier.
(May. 25, 2010  3:42 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2010  10:52 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: dude quit posting on my topics, you are very annoying and really give no use to anything on the subject

You're right ArgorokKing, megablader is always posting rude posts, try looking on my trading thread, but on your thread he is ruder.
Sorry for the off-topic. I couldn't hold my anger.
Sincerely XDBeyblade
If you have a problem with the way a user is treating you, report their posts and talk to a moderator about it.

It will probably be a lot more effective than posting about it.
I'm sorry but I don't really see the point in trying out this combo when all you've done is got a good defence wheel and replaced it with dark which sucks. I won't post on here any more.