MF-2 Tests (Preliminary Run)

Ok,so I managed to get my MF-2 set (after much pain and aggrivation),and have begun testing them out.

The first thing you will notice on the Metal Face 2 is the "looseness". Unless it's screwed on very tightly to the tool or a Beyblade, the Plate will fall off the Core.

The second thing you will notice is how it assembles:you drop the Core through one of the Plates,and adjust it until it locks in. While this is good for performance, aestetically it leaves much to be desired.

For my first run with MF-2, I will be doing an attack type (Storm PEgasis 100RF), a Defense type (Earth Bull AD145WB), and a Left Spin type (Lightning L Drago CH120RF).

All results are in an MFB attack stadium.

MF-2 (Metal Core,Metal Plate) Earth Bull AD145WB VS Storm Pegasis 100RF

Bull Launched first

R1:Bull wins by outspin
R2:Bull wins by outspin
R3:Bull wins by outspin
R4:Bull wins by outspin
R5:Bull wins by outspin
R6:Bull wins by outspin
R7:Bull wins by outspin (noticing a trend here?)
R8:Bull wins by outspin
R9:Bull wins by outspin
R10:Bull wins by outspin

As you can see,with the full Metal Face 2,Earth Bull becomes pretty much immune to Storm Pegasis' attacks. But let's try it against a stronger competitor.

MF-2 Earth Bull VS Lightning L Drago CH120RF

Bull launched first

R1:Bull wins by outspin
R2:Bull wins by KO
R3:Bull wins by outspin (though L Drago got some good hits in)
R4:Bull wins by outspin
R5:Bull wins by outspin (again,L Drago got good hits in this round)
R6:Bull wins by outspin
R7:Bull wins by outspin
R8:Bull wins by outspin (EVEN WITH A SHOOTING FLUKE!?)
R9:Bull wins by outspin
R10:Bull wins by outspin(Holy cow...)

As you can see,even against Lightning L Drago CH120RF, one of the best Smash Attackers out there for MFB, EArth Bull AD145WB becomes unstoppable with an MF-2 applied.

I'll have more results for the other combos up later tonight!
You're probably going to need to show us results against a regular Metal Face, then, as context. Those results are meaningless if somehow, it transpired that you're not sliding shooting correctly, or some other variable, not related to the Face, was affecting the results.
Definitely a good sign. The extra little bit of weight must really help.

Interesting that you chose AD145 as your track. You impressed with it's performance?

Also, what is your RF condition?
Ah,I didn't think of that.

Ok, I can do that, but at the very least let me finish testing them against regular combos first?

Corey:I chose AD145 because I was thinking about what would have the best defensive qualities without having much effect on the Metal Face. My RF's condition is pretty close to mint. And I am relatively impressed. MF-2 and AD145 seem to work well together.
Sure.

Also see the BB-85 thread for correct Metal Face Remodelling Version formatting.
Thank you,I'll take the names down. I'm running tests on Lightning L Drago CH120RF right now,I'll have them up around maybe 7:00 EST.
I probably should get to testing my Metal Faces if no one objects... I had never come across weird results until testing my combo.
I'll do some testing as well when I have the time.
What Mold of Earth did you use for this combo? I assume its the second mold but just wanted to make sure
Second mold. Also,I'm just about done with the next batch of tests.