METAL HEROES 2 The new heroes.

Poll: Who liked the first Metal Heroes?

I do
83.33%
I don't
16.67%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
My prologue of the sequel to Beyblade Metal Heroes: Into the World!

"WHAT? We are being controlled by a KID?" Said a mysterious dark figure. "Yes, its his son," Said the other dark figure. "Get the rest ready, we have a job to do."

Chapter 1

My dad (The famous Cole) dropped me off at a place. He said he'd pick me up. This zoo keeper accidently let out hyenas. The hyenas chased me off a cliff. Thats how I broke my legs. Right now I'm going to a beyblade tournament. "Libra, are you ready?" I said to my bey. I knew I wasn't going to get an answer. I opened the door of the BeyPark. I saw tons of bladers. I thought only a few people would be there. "Whoa," I said. Then something put a large hand on my shoulder. The hand was pure black with huge claws. "Ah!" I yelled as a turned around "Kaz! Run!" I heard my dad call. "Let it rip!" Dad called launching Thunder Libra C145JB at the dark figure. "Dad!" I called out. The figure launched a shadowy bey. The bey had a black aura covering it. "Libra! Sonic Blast!" Dad called out.
The bey blew into black smoke. The shadowy blader disappeared. "What was that?" My friend Light said. "They were Shadow Bladers," Dad said. "You two better go the tournaments about to begin."

"In the first round Darkness and Anubis versus Kaz and Libra!" Said DJ. "3 2 1," The crowd said. "Let it rip!" Me and Darkness said. "Anubis!" Darkness said. "Go Libra!!!" I said. I saw my best friend Light in the crowd. He was cheering for me. "Anubis!!! Brave Impact!" Darkness said. Darkness smashed Libra. Libra was knocked to the side of the stadium. "Libra!!! Sonic Shock!" I said. The two bey's moves were too much. There was an explosion. Everyone started to evacuate. I looked at my fleeing friends. Me and Darkness were rivals. I couldn't give up. "GO LIBRA!" I yelled. "GO ANUBIS!" Darkness called out. They smashed against each other hard. Sparks were flying everywhere. The dust had disappeared. The battle was over. I looked at our beys. They were half destroyed. Libra was still barely spinning. "I won!" I said looking down at the destroyed beys. "No!" Darkness yells in rage. "Whoa..." Said Light walking back into the stadium. "Libra!" I yelled picking up Libra. There was a crack splitting though Libra.

Chapter 2

After the first round of the tournament I knew if I were to move on I needed to get a new bey. I went to B-Pit and they were able to revive the face-bolt and energy ring. The parts burned my hand. "How am I suppose to fight with just these parts?" I said to myself. Then, i girl came up to me. "Hi. I watched you and Dark's battle. I see that you wont be able to continue battling with two parts. I have some parts for you to use. I will see you at the next battle," The girl said. "Wow, thanks," I said. Then the girl left. "Wow, that was strange," Light said. "Yeah, but it was nice," I said. I made Burn Libra ED145JB with the parts. Me and Light arrived at BeyPark for the tournament. "In the next match will be Kaz with his Burn Libra VS Light and VariAres!" DJ said. I looked surprised. I had to fight my best friend. "3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!!!" Me and Light called out launching our beys into the stadium. "GO VARIARES!" Light called. "Go Kaz!" Said the girl who gave me the parts in the stands. "Attack, Libra!" I called out. Libra smash-attacked VariAres. It wasn't enough. Light had been approving his skills. "You wont win this time, Kaz." "LIBRA!" I called out. "Like I said, I'm not losing," Light said. "You say? What, can you tell the future now?" I said. "VariAres! flying death!" Light said. VariAres flew into the air. "GO!!! LIBRA! Sonic Shield!" I yelled out. VariAres crashed into the shield. I saw Ares' beast in the stadium. Libra soon appeared too. "SONIC TWISTER!" I called out. A green twister engulfed the stadium. VariAres' fusion wheel cracked. "NO!!! ARES ATTACK!" Light yelled. He was very determined. Libra dodged the moves. The building's ceiling was destroyed. Ares was caught in the twister. It was over for Light. "No!" Light yelled as Ares fell to his feet.

Chapter 3

There was more damage to the stadium. They canceled the tourney. "You sure are getting really strong, Kaz," Light said picking up Ares. "Thanks," I said. We left for dinner. "Hi Dad," I said walking in the door of my house. "Hi Kaz," Dad said. When I got to my room there was a piece of paper on my desk. It was creepy. The world were wrote in black slime. "Whoa...." I said. The note said: Find us at the cave or we find you....... I thought I should show Mom and Dad, but then I felt like it would be a bad idea. I went to B-Pit to get maintenance. Then I fought some bladers at BeyPark. I was suppose to go to the cave today.... I went to Light's and Dark's house. I needed back-up desperately. "Hey Kaz I need you at home," Dad said. "Oh no.... What is it?" I asked him. "Some ones here for you," Dad said.

Hows the prologue? I bet it makes you curious about the story Wink
Can you still have Blaze?
(Can Jinx still be in here but more active and strong and funny and also funny outlooking off and him date Syinaka. Also can he be in pretty much every chapter? Ohh nd he has a new bey it is Fang leone 145W2D)
Blaze needs a new beyblade and here it is
Blitz phoneix 100 MF
Thanks
(Jun. 03, 2012  4:02 AM)Fangs.of.Death Wrote: (Can Jinx still be in here but more active and strong and funny and also funny outlooking off and him date Syinaka. Also can he be in pretty much every chapter? Ohh nd he has a new bey it is Fang leone 145W2D)
You can't date someone who had a kid with someone that'd wrong. Either way. All of the new characters are adults now. The new main character's name is Kaz.

Syinaka is married to Black and now they have a daughter. Sorry Fang/Jinx!
Kaz accidently swallowed Black's Destroyer when he was a baby.
He thought it was a cookie.
(Jun. 03, 2012  2:12 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Can you still have Blaze?
Blaze will still be in it just as an adult.

(so what happened to jinx Unhappy and so we are adults?)
Yeah. If you want you can make up a female character that Jinx could be married to. Black it just too fricken' awesome.
(Umm im good lol Jinx can just stay single i sent you a pm about it)
I know. Black is the second most awesome original character. Kaz ate a beyblade...... He thought it was a cookie.
well kk sorry im confused so Jinx and the others are still main characters or no?
Nope. The kids are. Kaz ate Destroyer. XD
(So I am going to make a new character his bey is Fang Leone)
My other character
Name: Light
Bey: VariAres 100 RF
Personality: White shirt and pants. Really strong blader.
Move: Flying death
Thanks
Is he Blaze's son?
(Jun. 03, 2012  8:04 PM)LibraKai800 Wrote: Is he Blaze's son?
Your choice. Make the story already

Name: Darkness
Bey: Mercury Anubis 85XF - Brave Version
Personality: Nice, Athletic, Funny, Thinks everything is Funny
Looks: Wears a Red T-shirt and some blue jeans and a hat that says LA
Move: Brave Impact

(He is Jinx's adopted son and he was adopted when he was 2 yrs old and his father raised him to hate black and Syinaka becuase jinx was always talking behind their back)
I will. I just made chapter one (Chapter 1 isn't very good I just needed to tell how he broke his legs.)
I made chapter 1 longer.
Coool
(hey later they can they become friends i mean they are about evenly strong)
Sure. Kaz only one by a little bit. (They need to find a mechanic)
(Jun. 03, 2012  8:11 PM)Fangs.of.Death Wrote: Name: Darkness
Bey: Mercury Anubis 85XF - Brave Version
Personality: Nice, Athletic, Funny, Thinks everything is Funny
Looks: Wears a Red T-shirt and some blue jeans and a hat that says LA
Move: Brave Impact

(He is Jinx's adopted son and he was adopted when he was 2 yrs old and his father raised him to hate black and Syinaka becuase jinx was always talking behind their back)

Thank you! Haters make me famous! ^•^

♪☆♪★♪☆♪★♪☆♪★
(lol okay i guess your welcome! Haters make me claustrophobic.... )
Claustrophobic? So, you have the fear of being in tight spaces when there are haters? That makes no sense........
mhm if u have a lot of haters u know they crowd yah with bad comments putting me in a tight space