METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: Shobu Vs. Ginga Duel Masters Crossover!

[Image: manga_img.jpg]

On Corocoro's site today, it was announced that for the December issue of Corocoro, there will be a Beyblade and Duel Masters crossover where Shobu battles Ginga. Not much is known about this crossover yet, but you can check it out here:

http://corocoro.tv/corocoro/comic/index.html

Presumably this crossover is occuring since Takafumi is the artist for both series'.
WHO'S THE KID WITH THE SPIKY HAIR?

... Both of them.
so now Shobu is a Blader, I so wanna see this
3..2..1..GO BOLSHACK DRAGON

!?!?!
(Sep. 18, 2008  7:21 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: so now Shobu is a Blader, I so wanna see this

I doubt it, I'm pretty sure it'll be Pegasis VS. Shobu's Fire Deck.

That is, however a spinning top would battle a deck of cards.

Hey, Mega Man EXE pulled off a crossover with Duel Masters, so they'll make it work.
Yeah but Mega Man EXE vs. DM kind of makes sense since they both utilize cards in some way or another ya know?
Wow, this makes no sense whatsoever.

Maybe Shobu throws his cards at Pegasis in an attempt to stop Pegasis' spin before he runs out of cards

Or maybe Shobu calls upon the spirit of the Bolshock Dragon to help Ginga and Pegasis fight someone

I actually hope its the former
Know what's sad? I'll probably like this better then any stand alone Beyblade material.
Wow this should be interesting. A complete abomination, but interesting.
hahaha you gullible bastards
I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen in the forseeable future, Brad.
(Sep. 19, 2008  1:27 PM)Evan Wrote: I thought that image looked fishy...

that image actually isn't photoshopped, check the link
hmmm, maybe shobu gets the Dragon Beyblade? Considering he seems to like dragons....
(Sep. 19, 2008  9:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: hahaha you gullible bastards

Damn you! You cunning carp you.
(Sep. 20, 2008  3:57 PM)Gotruto Wrote: hmmm, maybe shobu gets the Dragon Beyblade? Considering he seems to like dragons....

Umm...
(Sep. 19, 2008  9:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: hahaha you gullible bastards