METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

Has anybody come across any vids with customised MFB?
hey i don't mind the critsisim as it helps me improve my vids aslong as someone doesnt just say there bad without a reason u know
(Aug. 22, 2008  12:40 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: hey i don't mind the critsisim as it helps me improve my vids aslong as someone doesnt just say there bad without a reason u know

Dude i'd like to see you make some of the following;

- How to build an MFB Blade
- A Look at the separate parts and packaging
- And how they compete against HMS blades

Joyful_3
All you need is a brighter setting japbeyblader.
(Aug. 22, 2008  12:40 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: hey i don't mind the critsisim as it helps me improve my vids aslong as someone doesnt just say there bad without a reason u know

I'm glad you're open to constructive criticism Smile

Here's my suggestions:

1. Instead of telling the viewers in the video what you will be using, use the info section for each video to describe what stadium you are using, and what combos you are using. It'd be good if you listed the combos in the order they appear. You'll make it easier on yourself, and everything will appear more organized.

2. Stadium Choice: Alot of the people here don't really take hasbro stadiums seriously because as you can see, they put a serious hindrance on the performance of certain beyblades. For example, attackers are more likely to lose in hasbro stadiums because of the way the pockets are set up. The Pegasis DX stadium that you have is perfect for pretty much all beyblades, and recordings you'd make.

Aside from lighting, those are my only issues. Goodluck with your future videos.
(Aug. 22, 2008  12:55 PM)Sega Wrote:

Joyful_3

sorry but i don't have any hms beyblades and in japan they don't sell them
Thanks to people who are helping me ill take your advice and use it to help my vids
also is my music fine or is it annoying
I think you're music is annoying for the reason that the quality ain't so good. You would be better off just editing some music into the video, doesn't take long and with little adjustments, you can hear both the music and the original video sound.
Windows Movie Maker is good if you want to put some music in
(Aug. 22, 2008  1:06 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Here's my suggestions:

1. Instead of telling the viewers in the video what you will be using, use the info section for each video to describe what stadium you are using, and what combos you are using. It'd be good if you listed the combos in the order they appear. You'll make it easier on yourself, and everything will appear more organized.

2. Stadium Choice: Alot of the people here don't really take hasbro stadiums seriously because as you can see, they put a serious hindrance on the performance of certain beyblades. For example, attackers are more likely to lose in hasbro stadiums because of the way the pockets are set up. The Pegasis DX stadium that you have is perfect for pretty much all beyblades, and recordings you'd make.

Aside from lighting, those are my only issues. Goodluck with your future videos.

This.

The Dranzer Flame Field really isn't the best stadium to be using, you were much better off with the MFB stadium.
(Aug. 22, 2008  1:17 PM)japbeyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2008  12:55 PM)Sega Wrote:

Joyful_3

sorry but i don't have any hms beyblades and in japan they don't sell them
Thanks to people who are helping me ill take your advice and use it to help my vids
also is my music fine or is it annoying

Yahoo Japan?
Rakuten?

It's not impossible to get HMS.
@ anyone who is ordering from Ideal:

Starter Bull and Boosters Bull and Leo are "In-Stock" on the Ideal website.
Lets hope this isn't another mistake.

EDIT: Also, why wasn't this posted yesterday?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTZslwz1b7A
^Bull145S vs. Dragoon Galaxy
(Aug. 22, 2008  9:12 PM)Grey Wrote: @ anyone who is ordering from Ideal:

ahh man...i knew i should of order from ideal. toywiz is lacking is bad right now but i think it won't be long till they have it

Why is Bull so calm... isn't it a semi-flat bottom? I mean I understand why Chiron was so calm it has a sharp tip.
(Aug. 22, 2008  10:26 PM)Train Wrote:

Why is Bull so calm... isn't it a semi-flat bottom? I mean I understand why Chiron was so calm it has a sharp tip.
It's a Bull145S. Japblader has a Pegasis Starter, a Sagittario Starter, and a Bull Booster.
man ideal 808's leo starters are sold out
Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy
(Aug. 22, 2008  12:21 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Has anybody come across any vids with customised MFB?
I've been planning to make some since getting a proper camera other than my phone's. I want to make a good range of MFB videos in future (possibly taking requests also) so I don't have to type out my battle results for people's studies/theories.
(Aug. 22, 2008  1:55 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Windows Movie Maker is good if you want to put some music in
i have tried but cant because i film with my camera windows movie maker won't reconize my vids i have tried
(Aug. 23, 2008  5:13 AM)japbeyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2008  1:55 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Windows Movie Maker is good if you want to put some music in
i have tried but cant because i film with my camera windows movie maker won't reconize my vids i have tried

How are you saving the videos? And on what kind of capture device?

If your on a Memory Card, try moving the files to the desktop first. If your recording on a phone, you need a .3GP converter because most phones encode in .3GP
can anyone contact Toywiz and ask them when will they recieve the new beyblades?
(Aug. 23, 2008  6:41 AM)boh Wrote: can anyone contact Toywiz and ask them when will they recieve the new beyblades?

Stop asking the same things over and over :\ If you can't contact them, neither can we.
(Aug. 23, 2008  6:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2008  6:41 AM)boh Wrote: can anyone contact Toywiz and ask them when will they recieve the new beyblades?

Stop asking the same things over and over :\ If you can't contact them, neither can we.

if you can't contact them, maybe someone else will that haven't ordered yet but about to Tired
(Aug. 23, 2008  6:56 AM)boh Wrote:

if you can't contact them, maybe someone else will that haven't ordered yet but about to Tired

.....seriously, if you can't contact them no one else can
(Aug. 23, 2008  7:02 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2008  6:56 AM)boh Wrote:

.....seriously, if you can't contact them no one else can

true
(Aug. 23, 2008  5:13 AM)japbeyblader Wrote:

There's a program that TheGigsMeister recommended called "Any Video Converter"

It will convert your video files into recognisable movie files for Windows Movie Maker.

didnt want to make a huge quote tree so i just quoted boh lol. but you guys do know on the "contact us" part of both ideal808 and toywiz have their phone numbers. i called toywiz already, and like i said like on the other mfb forum, i felt like i was talking to a retarded 3 yr old XD