METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE COMBOS

Hello bladers!! . ..I'll be giving some combos which I use .

Attack type: most of us like beys hitting and clashing .here a few of my favorite attack type combos.
1.flash pegasus WA130 r²f: this combo was so good ,it knocked out fang ,big bang and diablo.it's more effective in bb-10.
2.blitz gil T125 XF: this wasn't that bad as it beat tempo. It's so good in bb-10 and bbc-03.

Defense/stamina type: defensive types stay in the centre of the stadium, though they are a bit boring , they can win you tournaments. stamina types spin for a very long time.Here a few of my favorite combos.
1.twisted wolf 230WD(STAMINA/defense): it's so good in defense and spins for a long time. If you use the pink recolored ver. Of wolf (light random booster vol.3)and the 230WD from flame byxis, the combo looks great as well.it's mostly good in all stadiums ( upto which I've tested )
2.duo orion 145WD(stamina /defense): This not bad at all . I tested it in battles ,it can win you matches if your launches are good. Good in most stadiums.
Note: if any of your combos are mentioned above , please forgive it wasn't intentional. If any of the combos above doesn't work ,just post below . as far as I know these are good. Thank you bladers!!..[/size]
This should be posted in Build Me A Combo thread not here.
Please close this thread.