METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE : BONDS BETWEEN BEYS (fan story)

This is my exciting fanfic. Words

INTRODUCTION:
The winds were cold and ominous. Just as a cloud above parted from the sun, another replaced it, making the grass seem black in the BeyPark. Tyson Granger, Beyblade World Champion, kneeled hopelessly defeated. Specs of blood dripped on the ground like paint stains from Tyson’s cheek. “who, who are you.” asked Tyson almost breathless. His Beyblade, Dragoon, now lie cracked on the ground in front of him.
Ahead, another stood shameless and with a soft disappointed voice. He wore a mask that covered everything but his eyes. His hair was white and standing up in three places and wore A black coat “This is all you have in you, fine then, ill be taking you with me.” The man drew closer and stepped right on dragoon, cracking it even more. “Dra, Dragoon, please stop this.” The man spoke again repeating himself “ill be taking you with me!” He grabbed Tyson by his red coats collar, both disappearing in a flash of ocean blue light!

Chapter 1 : IV
Gingka Hagane, Battle Bladers champion, was having a normal day, hanging out with his friends Kyoya and Madoka. It was a stormy day outside and the rain was hard. They were a block away from Madoka’s B-Pit. “ Gingka, you made us come out all the way to get hamburgers in the rain!” yelled madoka, “AHHH!” “I kind of like it,” said Kyoya, soaking wet. As they reached the B-Pit the doors flung open to reveal a masked man with white hair standing there. “I’ve been waiting for you, Gingka Hagane.”
“Whoa Gingka, who’s this guy,” asked kyoya. “I don’t know, “said gingka. Hey what’s you’re name?” the man chuckled and said, “Battle me Gingka.” Kyoya suddenly went on the defensive. “Who are you? How did you know Gingka would be here?” “fine,” the man said, “my name is Xerza the owner of the beyblade IV, This is it.” Xerza took out a plain looking gray Beyblade with the roman numeral “IV” on it’s face bolt.
A sudden shock fell to disappointment on gingka and kyoya’s face. “that’s interesting,” said Kyoya. “now Gingka, battle me.” Gingka whipped out his beycase and unlocked his Galaxy Pegasis from it, attaching it to his beyblade launcher. “your going to do it,” asked madoka, “something’s definitely up.”
Then Xerza attached his beyblade IV to his launcher! This situation was highly convenient because before them was a bey stadium.
“You will be mine, Gingka Hagane.” They both now shouted out “3 2 1!”
There was a sudden pause of excitement and suspense as all their eyes widened! “LET,” kyoya stood back and made his footing firm. “IT,” Madoka clenched her computer in her hands, “RIP!” A blast of wind from the swooping movements of Gingka’s and Xerza’s launchers! Their beyblades went flying into the stadium with a “WHOOSH!”
Gingka’s Galaxy Pegasis went flying around the rim of the stadium! The masked Xerza’s beyblade centered itself in the middle of the stadium! “GINGKA,” yelled Xerza, “you will now experience true skill! Now IV use power form DV!” suddenly his bey started to shake and vibrate rapidly! Everyone gasped as the bey astonishingly took a different shape and white color! It then took the same path as gingka’s Pegasis, flying around the rim of the stadium! “now,” he yelled, “Victory Storm!!” The room was suddenly filled with powerful gusts of wind that took Kyoya off his footing and off the floor slightly! “What is this”, yelled Gingka!
“Rrrgh! PEGASIS USE STAR GATE!!” His Pegasis tried to move away from the wind but was struggling not to get sucked in!
“NO, PEGASIS! RRGH! COMEON YOU CAN DO IT..!!” “It’s no use,” said Xerza , “this battle is mine, your Pegasis is MINE!! This world now belongs to the power of IV!!” “Oh no you don’t,” yelled Kyoya, “LET IT RIP! LEONE, SILENCE THIS STORM!” Leone’s powerful winds collided with the counter winds that suddenly both gave out! A flash of green light and all 3 beyblades went flying out of the stadium onto the floor! Xerza’s IV and Gingka’s pegasis were the ones left spinning! Although something was strange. There seemed to be now TWO LEONES!? “RRGH! NO! I don’t want this bey! I WANTED YOUR PEGASIS!” He turned to Kyoya, “YOU! You got in my way! HOW DARE YOU LITTLE..!”
“STOP,” yelled Gingka! Xerza turned his head to stare angrily with his eyes at Gingka. He then picked up IV and headed for the door. “I swear Ill be back for you!” He then ran out the door and disappeared!
“GINGKA WAIT!,” Madoka yelled as he ran out the door after him, but It was to late. “Leone,” said Kyoya softly. Leone was destroyed, cracked completely in halve. “oh no,” madoka whispered.
hmm... I kinda want to see more, just because I wanna know what happened to tyson
OH ho there will be alot more of tyson and other original characters.
let me guess, xerza hypnotized tyson, going to hypnotize ginga and will use their powers, along with ryuuga's and brooklyn's, to take over the world? and all the other bladers have to work together to save tyson and ginga and defeat xerza, brooklyn and ryuuga?
no, youll just have to wait untill i post it. Grin
Chapter 2 : The heart of the phoenix

Madoka was working counter in the B-Pit this morning. All the shiny new beys had just come in today, and everyone was going to be here to get one this morning.
“Oh don’t you just LOVE shiny things?!” It was 6:30, and the shop opens at 8:00.
Suddenly she heard pounding on the front door! “BANG BANG BANG!” She stumbled in fright for a second then went to go see who it was. She opened the door and before her stood a young man with wild blue hair and blue marks on his cheeks. “I’m looking for a new bey, could you help me?” madoka smiled and said “I’m sorry but we wont be open until 8:00, come back then!” She tried to close the door but he blocked it from closing and opened it even further. “I hear you’ve gotten new beys in today. I need one.” Madoka became hesitant on trying to shut the door again and decided to go along with him. “Allrighty then you must be in a hurry!” she said hastily. She led him in and up to the counter. “ you own this place?” he asked. “yes I do, it’s a family business,” she said happily.

“Look around and see what you like!” the man made a single glance at a single bey across the room. “That one, get me that one,” he demanded. “Oh one of the ones we got in today!” Madoka got out the bey he had selected and he began to examine it closely. “interesting,” he said under his breath. “your not from around here are you Mr.. uh?” “Kai,” he said, “Kai Hiwatari.” “r..right Mr,Hiwatari, but why this bey, its not the best one we got in.” Madoka took out a slip of paper with names on it. “this bey, wow , we only got one of this model in! It’s called. Dran…drawn…Draunzr?” “Dranzer,” said Kai. “yeah,” said madoka, “Dranzer.”
“How much is it?” Madoka panicked not knowing the price until she would have set it out at 8:00. “umm 1300 yen should do it!” she said nervously. He quickly slapped out 1300 yen and snatched up the bey with a launcher, launcher grip and a few accessories. He was out shorter than you could say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP!! The doorbell jingled as he sped out of the shop. Too late Madoka said wild-eyed “thank you.”
Kai then cloaked himself halfway down the street with a long black coat, beyblade in hand. Not shortly after he spotted a strange looking man on the other side of the street. It was Ryuga, and he was stairing straight at Kai! Right then Kai felt a strange powerful force of dark energy! “HEY YOU,” yelled Ryuga to Kai, “IVE BEEN TRACKING YOU FOR HOURS!” Ryuga strode over to meet Kai in his face. “You have great power and don’t deny it you’re a blader!” Kai whipped off his cloak from his face and greeted Ryuga with a “Hi and yes I am a blader, but I have no business with you! Move aside or ill have to make you,” he explained soft and calmly. Ryuga just laughed and opened his dragon head gauntlet to reveal his Beyblade, the king of bey, Meteo L-Drago! Ryuga latched it onto his launcher and pointed it at Kai, who was dumbfounded he was being challenged to a battle already! “Allright, uh?” “The names Ryuga and its not one to forget! He He HE!”
“So then my name is Kai. I knew I was going to have to test drive this version of Dranzer sooner or later!”
Both of them proceeded to the nearest stadium which was conveniently right above them on the roof of a building. Both of them stood still on either sided of the dish, waiting for one of them to give the, It was a stand off! “READY!” yelled Kai! Both of them yelled in synchronization “3!! 2!! 1!! LLET IIT RRIIP!!!”
Flying into the stadium went the red and white and gold Meteo L-Drago, along with the red and blue phoenix, Dranzer! Both of them maintaining a steady pace around the stadium!
“Go Dranzer!” yelled Kai! Dranzer collided with L-Drago Skidding like gears with an “EEEEEEEEE!!” L-Drago smashed Dranzer back a foot but Dranzer wouldn’t give up easily! “Crush him L-Drago!” boasted Ryuga! Dranzer then sped at L-Drago in a zigzag line formation, knocking him up an inch falling back down only to spin quickly to the right to avoid dranzer’s next attack! “COME ON DRANZER MAKE HIM SQUEEL!” Dranzer tried to catch up with L-Drago, but he was too fast! “NOW L DRAGO! SPECIAL MOVE! DRAGON EMPORER SOARING BITE STRIKE!” Suddenly a flash of purple light came from L-Drago and three dragons rose up into the air from the bey, circling the sky! “NOW,” cried Ryuga who was smirking wildly! All three dragons pelted down like rain onto dranzer with a smash! Puffs of smoke from debris covered everything! Then it became silent. “Ryuga waited to hear noise from beyond the smoke, but nothing. “HAHAHA,” He laughed, “no one can defeat me!”
Suddenly he heard, “you sure about that?” Just then the smoke was filled with the wild sensation of fire! IT WAS DRANZER, STILL SPINNING! “Now time for my special move.” Instantaneously the stadium was blanketed by a river of flames! “LETS SHOW HIM WHAT TRUE POWER IS ALL ABOUT DRANZER! SPECIAL MOVE! OCEAN OF FIRE!!” A blaze of flames shot up into the air making the stadium unable to see! “What kind of power is this,” asked Ryuga! Kai replied “THE REAL KIND!”
The battle was over, L-Drago had been defeated, smoking in hot flames on the ground. Dranzer then lept into Kai’s hand and he turned to leave. “Oh one thing I forgot,” Kai turned to Ryuga, “If you meet a guy named Tyson Granger,” he said with his head turned towards the sky, “tell him, I’m Sorry for letting him do it alone.” Ryuga was angry and now mad that his successor was now making a random request. “tell him I’m sorry.”
I still have your storyline all figured out, because I've seen everyone else's story, and compared to theirs yours is really predictable
you just wait. lol
I wouldn't have revealed it anyway, but as more people read it they should also be able to figure out where you want to go with this, although right now I'm the only one Smug