METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
maybe his name isnt ginga at all..i just want that damm comic so i can see more inside of it
(Aug. 11, 2008  6:46 PM)Gotruto Wrote: Daichi's scar was there to glow when he used Great Cutter, lol

Exactly, it had no point. I mean, what scar glows, period? :\

Also, Bluezee, you realize that the manga still won't be out for some time, right?
Oh man he looks aweful.
(Aug. 11, 2008  6:54 PM)Bluezee Wrote: maybe his name isnt ginga at all..
"GINGA desu!!!"
(Aug. 11, 2008  4:14 PM)Nic Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2008  3:49 PM)Takao Wrote: Dude's not wearing a hat, he clearly isn't qualified to be world champ.

He'll get one in an epic battle against his grandfather for the spirit of the flying baboon laser cannon.

You messed up, clearly he gets his hat when his father whom we never see, gets trapped in a forest fire and somehow the only thing that can be found is his father's hat. Ginger puts the hat on, and now is ready to leave Skull Island.
How did I KNOW he would "look" like this. Looks just like the dude from Crash.
I knew that name sounded familiar! His name is now Jenga, for future cross-promotions, one day we'll have a Beyblade Jenga board, and instead of playing some traditional Japanese game in the manga, the kids when not Beyblading will relax with a good game of Jenga. Of course the show is brought to you by Jenga.
wow they didn't even try to design an interesting character

"whatever let's just give the kid some spiky hair and a headband whatever"
(Aug. 11, 2008  10:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: wow they didn't even try to design an interesting character

"whatever let's just give the kid some spiky hair and a headband whatever"

Spiky Hair + Ridiculous 80's Clothing = Kid's Anime ;p
http://www.beybladeforums.com/showpost.php?p=36988&postcount=109

So, its a new author. Adachi Takafumi, the author of Duel Masters.

This is excellent. :\
(Aug. 12, 2008  4:06 AM)Kei Wrote: So, its a new author. Adachi Takafumi, the author of Duel Masters.

Consider everyone's already slightly waning interest officially quelled.
Really? The american dub of duel-masters was made to be stupid, or so I heard.
(Aug. 12, 2008  4:51 AM)flashfox Wrote: Really? The american dub of duel-masters was made to be stupid, or so I heard.

The Duel Masters dub has to be one of the worst animes, if not shows in general, ever created. I can't believe I wasted my time watching even one episode. It's too bad, since the card game was fairly fun.

I am so scared for this new Beyblade anime at the moment. It could have been so much better, and the style of Ginga does not really fit with the grunge/street/whatever style of all of the other promotional material Takara has produced so far in the website/packaging etc.
Well this is peachy Pinching_eyes

I guess Mr. Takao didn't really wanna sign on for ANOTHER beyblade manga. Shame, he was really good at it. He crafted such unique characters, and a very interesting, yet extravagant story.
(Aug. 12, 2008  5:19 AM)DtD Wrote: He crafted such unique characters, and a very interesting, yet extravagant story.

get out
Thread Rating: 1

sounds about right
Lame TT couldn't even get the original Duel Masters author.
i said this on beyblade spirit but i'll reiterate it here

MFB is supposed to have an urban theme, so why does the main character look like carp? character designs along the lines of The World Ends With You or something with a trendier street-japanese flare would've been a lot more fitting and a lot cooler in general
(Aug. 12, 2008  5:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i said this on beyblade spirit but i'll reiterate it here

MFB is supposed to have an urban theme, so why does the main character look like carp? character designs along the lines of The World Ends With You or something with a trendier street-japanese flare would've been a lot more fitting and a lot cooler in general

Whoaaa, a TWEWY style would've been amazing.

Maybe they should commission Tetsuya Nomura for this. lol
who wants to make an mfb doujinshi series
(Aug. 12, 2008  5:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: who wants to make an mfb doujinshi series

LOL

That one girl that posted her doujinshi here could do it.

(Sorry I forgot your name Lips_sealed)
(Aug. 12, 2008  5:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i said this on beyblade spirit but i'll reiterate it here

So you're asking for CLAMP to make the manga then? I'm sure if they wanted to do a modern piece, that they could, like Code Geass, except not.
what does CLAMP have to do with TWEWY designs
(Aug. 12, 2008  5:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: what does CLAMP have to do with TWEWY designs

The fact that CLAMP designs are tall and thin for people. Look at Tsubasa RESERVoir Chronicles, or Code Geass, they look similiar.And that whole look for people has been CLAMP shick for a very long time.

I really hope they don't pull a Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds over here and make this Ginga guy almost the age of an adult, as well as making it totally completely serious. It is about spinning tops battling in high risk situations that could somehow determine the fate of the world afterall.