MELBOURNE BEYTEAM - IMPERIAL DRAGON

Welcome to IMPERIAL DRAGON team thread. We are a new team, we only accept if we can come. We only invite people to join if we have the feeling you should join but you can request if you wish and we will look into it.

CURRENT MEMBERS:
Jeremy (azn_boii9)
Jack (no username)
Bill (bill1lu911)

We have no captain we all are equal with different skills is beyblading.

QUESTIONS, REQUEST & CHALLENGES DOWN BELOW
ok i must tell you, please don't end up like those teams that just has a bunch of random people from all over the place with no meet ups. second, gain a few more official players and we may battle you guys at a tournament one day. i wish your team good luck.
(Jan. 23, 2012  8:02 AM)Giraton Wrote: ok i must tell you, please don't end up like those teams that just has a bunch of random people from all over the place with no meet ups. second, gain a few more official players and we may battle you guys at a tournament one day. i wish your team good luck.

This is his team and he may run it however he wants.
Team Cree challenges you at the next tournament where at least 2 members are attending, ps we are waiting for our stats to be updated, so we are a credible team
(Jan. 23, 2012  8:02 AM)Giraton Wrote: ok i must tell you, please don't end up like those teams that just has a bunch of random people from all over the place with no meet ups. second, gain a few more official players and we may battle you guys at a tournament one day. i wish your team good luck.

We all live in walking distance

(Jan. 24, 2012  6:22 AM)hammer hades Wrote: Team Cree challenges you at the next tournament where at least 2 members are attending, ps wears waiting for our stats to be updated, so we are a credible team

when is the next tournament?
australia bey 2 if it is official
(Jan. 25, 2012  12:00 AM)hammer hades Wrote: australia bey 2 if it is official

Challenge accepted
Azn_boii9 and bill1lu911 will be there
Good luck with your team bro!