[MD, USA] Dream Wizard

Poll: How often do you want dream wizard tournament to run?

once an every month
78.57%
once every 2 month
14.29%
neither ;D
7.14%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
(Jun. 12, 2011  10:28 PM)® Wrote: No... why waste money when we got a park? After what you said, Im off. I rather save money like I told you this morning. :p
no you don't get it..... there 2 choices 1 I collect the money put WBO fee in safe place and collect store fee for credit and I pay the tax. 2nd choice is you guys pay the store fee with tax it really cheap tax seriously, again still goes to credit. stop complaining that you have no money to pay that ridiculously cheap tax it like about quarter with tax
Dude, I told you Im be busy that day. So Im not making it plus Im going to do a summer shopping spree. Which is why Im saving money. =]. But if anything changes I let u know. Which I did this morning.
(Jun. 12, 2011  11:10 PM)® Wrote: Dude, I told you Im be busy that day. So Im not making it plus Im going to do a summer shopping spree. Which is why Im saving money. =]. But if anything changes I let u know. Which I did this morning.
i'll put you in possible list
Bump
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:39 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Bump

You cannot 'bump' topics outside the Bey Marketplace forum.
Good news guys, prize have arrived!
So did Kai V approve or u didnt put it in proposals yet?
I'll try to come. Seems pretty cool. But what is dream wizards, is it just some kind of place that you can rent for tournaments.
(Jul. 18, 2011  3:45 AM)drakio Wrote: I'll try to come. Seems pretty cool. But what is dream wizards, is it just some kind of place that you can rent for tournaments.
it like a store with Yu-Gi-Oh,Pokemon,Magic,WoW,D&D etc.and special events like this same as Xanadu Games

@Rotation I'm waiting to get to a closer date or at least closer date it already been proposed
So the tournaments going to be a bey battle tournament right, just don't want to sign up for the wrong thing
im so there if we dont go to church hopfully
:3
(Jul. 18, 2011  5:19 AM)drakio Wrote: So the tournaments going to be a bey battle tournament right, just don't want to sign up for the wrong thing
Correct, it about 1 hour depending to your location in Baltimore
Hah, might actually run into you guys. Just might.
Don't mean to criticize but... is this in the making?
UPDATE: Store fee is changed. 5 dollars PLUS taxs is included also CASH only
(Jul. 23, 2011  5:28 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: UPDATE: Store fee is changed. 5 dollars PLUS taxs is included also CASH only

Plus tax ? What ?
(Jul. 23, 2011  5:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2011  5:28 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: UPDATE: Store fee is changed. 5 dollars PLUS taxs is included also CASH only

Plus tax ? What ?
That what the manger wants....either I have to pay the taxs or the players pays it not really that expensive in order to have it legit
You really should not have to pay taxes for that. Already imposing a store fee, as a manager, is pushing it, but a tax on that when all that is done is allowing a space to be used ? Put taxes on such a low amount as five dollars ? If there are no taxes on water, there should really be no taxes for that ...
(Jul. 23, 2011  5:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You really should not have to pay taxes for that. Already imposing a store fee, as a manager, is pushing it, but a tax on that when all that is done is allowing a space to be used ? Put taxes on such a low amount as five dollars ? If there are no taxes on water, there should really be no taxes for that ...
I'll discuss one more time and see what I can pick up.
Galaxy4Ever is it possible to make it on a Saturday please
Galaxy4Ever is it possible to make it on a Saturday please
yujay9 Look at this http://dreamwizards.com/Calendar.html and tell me how busy the hell they are on Saturdays im trying to get them on sundays so she wouldnt encounter any problems with my tournament and have Kai-V or other to give me a yell for not doing the tournament that day
Clearly there is no room for Saturday. I had to miss arupaeo's tourney because of an event.
I will most likely to come with a friend but are you selling anything