[MD, USA] Dream Wizard

Poll: How often do you want dream wizard tournament to run?

once an every month
78.57%
once every 2 month
14.29%
neither ;D
7.14%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
I hope this random booster vol. 7 has a Beat Lynx this time.

P.S I feel bad that you didn't get beat lynx.
Well im pick 1 of the 3 RB7 to open i czant deiced so idk what deikailo gonna give me XD
I can go for sure
Okay cool man ill ask Otsu for permission to do this tournament i beilive my 1st year of WBO member so let celabrate! BillyBlast your not gonna judge this tournament cause it this is personally my 1st tournament held so i do want to expect a good turn out so Rotation Otsu Breaker or Aupouro w.e it spelled haha and BDaichi. so the WBO commuinty can trust me and have legit judge everytime so after tournament i will show you how judging works
(Jun. 02, 2011  10:25 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: BillyBlast your not gonna judge this tournament i do want to expect a good turn out

i take some offense to that not much though after what you said and am i judging Beyday revenge because i could judge this one if i have experience from that one it doesn't seem so hard IKMV showed you how easy at Arise Spring Cherry Blossom Arise but meh i don't really care as long as i get to play!!! man i wish i could be a actual good blader making it into 4th place or above the most i have won is semi finals Crying also what i mean by good is really strong like 4th and above making to finals as actually good i should have said Really Really strong but don't want to rewrite hopefully i have my stadium by then or who i got it from Ripped me off
hm ........ depends if i travel to new york around augest Joyful_2
(Jun. 02, 2011  10:25 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Okay cool man ill ask Otsu for permission to do this tournament i beilive my 1st year of WBO member so let celabrate! BillyBlast your not gonna judge this tournament cause it this is personally my 1st tournament held so i do want to expect a good turn out so Rotation Otsu Breaker or Aupouro w.e it spelled haha and BDaichi. so the WBO commuinty can trust me and have legit judge everytime so after tournament i will show you how judging works

Wait you want me to judge?..... Because I really don't understand the post you made.
(Jun. 03, 2011  2:42 AM)Breaker Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  10:25 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Okay cool man ill ask Otsu for permission to do this tournament i beilive my 1st year of WBO member so let celabrate! BillyBlast your not gonna judge this tournament cause it this is personally my 1st tournament held so i do want to expect a good turn out so Rotation Otsu Breaker or Aupouro w.e it spelled haha and BDaichi. so the WBO commuinty can trust me and have legit judge everytime so after tournament i will show you how judging works

Wait you want me to judge?..... Because I really don't understand the post you made.
Depends Breaker. If BDaichi comes then we don't need you :]
OR I dont have to judge. He and you can judge! If BDaichi doesnt come. But around 16-20 people, we most likely need 3 judges.
(Jun. 03, 2011  1:50 AM)Captain Caprii Wrote: hm ........ depends if i travel to new york around augest Joyful_2

Lol, me too. Lets hope theres an NY tourney so we can meet up. Lol.
OP is updated i will send all information to the manger
(Jun. 03, 2011  11:38 AM)® Wrote: OR I dont have to judge. He and you can judge! If BDaichi doesnt come. But around 16-20 people, we most likely need 3 judges.
(Jun. 03, 2011  1:50 AM)Captain Caprii Wrote: hm ........ depends if i travel to new york around augest Joyful_2

Lol, me too. Lets hope theres an NY tourney so we can meet up. Lol.

Don't forget he is a bezerker
i can go i will tell you if some thing pops up
geetster99 is Updated just 1 more....
ADD Wise Leone though his usrna,e is all Caps he will porbally come wth me one of my friends actually registared
OP Updated WISE LEONE is added to confirmed list with BillyBlast
we might be able to put it into proposal
It already in proposal please wait till WBO community get a chance to look at it
(Jun. 08, 2011  8:08 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: It already in proposal please wait till WBO community get a chance to look at it

i didn't see that very sorry.
It fine, it seem it taking awhile for Community to realize it that had been proposed
Or they just dont trust you. Lol. They keep declining you every time you hold one. So you might as well call it off.
(Jun. 09, 2011  11:09 AM)® Wrote: Or they just dont trust you. Lol. They keep declining you every time you hold one. So you might as well call it off.
Dude they never said a word about it now shut up the manger was expecting things like this to happen or so. Other than that I will not call this off period.
(Jun. 09, 2011  12:48 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  11:09 AM)® Wrote: Or they just dont trust you. Lol. They keep declining you every time you hold one. So you might as well call it off.
Dude they never said a word about it now shut up the manger was expecting things like this to happen or so. Other than that I will not call this off period.

well said Wise Leone is looking foward to this as am i and maybe i can bring another friend to though he probaly doesn't have a account yet
Op Change Prized system will be 1st place will get to pick 1st then 2nd then 3rd
Guys I concerned with the the store fee...are you guys okay paying the sales tax? so I need an answer soon as you can thanks
No... why waste money when we got a park? After what you said, Im off. I rather save money like I told you this morning. :p