[MD, USA] Dream Wizard

Poll: How often do you want dream wizard tournament to run?

once an every month
78.57%
once every 2 month
14.29%
neither ;D
7.14%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
very small sell just Hasbro beyblade and some string launchers
I have to check with my parents, but I am pretty sure that I can go, so just put me on the maybe list. this is sort of a dumb question, but was this tournament accepted as a offical wbo tournament?
(Jul. 30, 2011  4:35 AM)drakio Wrote: I have to check with my parents, but I am pretty sure that I can go, so just put me on the maybe list. this is sort of a dumb question, but was this tournament accepted as a offical wbo tournament?
Not yet i have to move to a new date some point
so, I see that the tournament has been moved to a new date, so is this tournament approved yet on this day, if it is then I can come.
I'm definitely attending
i might come
Maybe DC would be a better location
(Aug. 16, 2011  7:53 PM)Flame Wrote: Maybe DC would be a better location
It already have a Metro Transportation

What ?
Rockville is also a D.C Transportation also it near D.C i don't find any indoor venues in D.C at all
It doesn't necessarily need to be indoors we could have it below the monument like last year.
That was in September in warmer days with BDaichi. im saying im putting them in indoor for the future like October or so and Jackson Park is Very Near D.C even I live very close to it
So September is warmer than August now ?
Flame i was told to be moved to a a new date.... no more August
............... man. Well nice try buddy! But don't u have a community center near you? We could try it in the germantown rec center. But you need to call for reserves.
Ill try to make it i mean this way i get to see my brother and new nephew in maryland too
i am 100% sure i can go
(Aug. 17, 2011  9:10 PM)® Wrote: ............... man. Well nice try buddy! But don't u have a community center near you? We could try it in the germantown rec center. But you need to call for reserves.
Germantown is bit to far as i'm judging from them....

I live in germantown but is that the final location