[MD, USA] Dream Wizard

Poll: How often do you want dream wizard tournament to run?

once an every month
78.57%
once every 2 month
14.29%
neither ;D
7.14%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
DREAM Beyblade HERE WE GO!

Date: August 29th Sunday or (TBA) Needs to be reschedule sorry about this guys this came up with the manger
Time:10 Am Registration starts 11:30 Am Tournament start at least
Format: Round Robin if 30 people or below Double elimination if 30 people or above
Fee: $5 Store Fee + $5 WBO Fee=$10
$5 + $10 Passport=$15
Already have Passport? Just pay Store Fee

Confirmed Attendance
Galaxy4ever
rock L drago
yujay9
Billyblast
Breaker
®
geetster99
WISE LEONE
Pure
Flame
drakio

Total: 11
Possible Attendance
Neoslasher44
beybladewrecker

PrIzEs!:Fang Leone 130W2D Starter, Random Booster 7 2x. Including Store Credits i will be Selling my Cards for 1 Dollar each (Pokemon Yugioh and 1995 Star Wars Cards)

This will go under proposals.

I will try make tournament every month due to MASS of bladers wants it every month if i need a break ill take 1 month off the relax other than that ill do my best to be a good host to you guys.
I could come to one of these my dad is a traveler so during the summer i could probably make one
sounds cool i went to a yugioh dream wizards tourny got crushed might be expensive though because when i went 10 $ to just play for oprning and playing 20$
I'll talk to manger next weeks Saturday. I think that was yu gi oh tournament and yes it such a rip off but beyblade is cheap
Heh, nice going! But dude, hosting is going to be a pain in the back. Do you need help?
In case yes... I can live stream and etc. But I was wondering about the program Deikailo used for tournament
(May. 22, 2011  4:56 PM)Captain Caprii Wrote: I could come to one of these my dad is a traveler so during the summer i could probably make one
but ill have to help host it.. but what month? I can't do it the 1st week of July and august I got camping
in that the case for store credit we can do 1 with store credit 1 with no credit no prize
Bump* Discuss please
OP Updated LET GO!

PS Manger want more information but i know we can do this!
Most likely coming and am coming and i will tell you if something pops up won't be here july august good time right before school to cry over summers end Crying
Ahaha yeah i gonna do this every month till i give up hosting for awhile
(Jun. 01, 2011  8:46 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Ahaha yeah i gonna do this every month till i give up hosting for awhile

sadly though my mad actually doesn't want to come out to rock vile but she said she would though Silver spring would be better i woder if my public library could have a beyblade tournament i mean they do all kinds of stuff teen game night anime club maybe that could host it there though this is off topic for the most part so sorry
billy why not take the metro to white flint? it not that far
i don't know also i live in Waldorf so Silver spring is hour away and my mom said rock ville is about 2-3 hours away and only she can drive me and stuff
You should put up custom combos as prizes.
I might come to this if someone could tell me the prices lol
(Jun. 01, 2011  10:00 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: You should put up custom combos as prizes.
I might come to this if someone could tell me the prices lol
it 5 Dollars Store Fee if you Brought Passport is just $5 if no passport you have to pay 10 Overall
Ok cool. When's this gonna happen?
(Jun. 01, 2011  10:07 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Ok cool. When's this gonna happen?
The date is already shown at op...I gotta redo my Laptop System so i can have Mantis to work
Galaxy, you know I DO have a passport but the commitee needs to catch their breath from Beyblade Crusade T__T
(Jun. 01, 2011  10:17 PM)® Wrote: Galaxy, you know I DO have a passport but the commitee needs to catch their breath from Beyblade Crusade T__T
i do know what <.< ill ask Dei for Passport List
Yeah dude add me please and what city will the tournament be in?
(Jun. 01, 2011  11:38 PM)yujay9 Wrote: Yeah dude add me please and what city will the tournament be in?
it on the map Tongue_out in OP
I am sure I can make it
I'm definnite right now but will tell you if something pops up so add me to the OP