MB on Low Tracks

So after seeing all of the success with stamina combos with low tracks, I decided to test this with MB. The results were pretty surprising...

Burn Aquario 90WD VS Burn Aquario 90MB
Both Burns are Mold 2
Launched Alternatively

WD: 5 wins (50%)
MB: 5 wins (50%)

MB always had more stamina in the final seconds of the rounds. However, it's poor balance was its downfall. There were many situations where MB had more RPM, but it was destabilized and lost speed. I must also note that because of MB's height, the whole bey was taller than Burn Aquario 90WD.

Testing Burn Aquario 90WD VS Burn Aquario 85MB next.
hmmm interesting I would have thought the ball shape would improve it Speechless why does it have poor balance? anyway thanks for posting Grin
(Nov. 27, 2010  3:44 AM)tman14 Wrote: hmmm interesting I would have thought the ball shape would improve it Speechless why does it have poor balance? anyway thanks for posting Grin
As it is metal, it barely has anything to grip the stadium.
(Nov. 27, 2010  3:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2010  3:44 AM)tman14 Wrote: hmmm interesting I would have thought the ball shape would improve it Speechless why does it have poor balance? anyway thanks for posting Grin
As it is metal, it barely has anything to grip the stadium.

yes so overall WD would be a better choice?
Well based on the testing, it seems like they are pretty much equal.
Nice testing, interesting results.
I have noticed that when using B series bottoms for stamina, results with and without a Metal Face are almost completely the same. Perhaps try using one on the MB combo?
These are very interesting results Oki, thanks for the test.

Could you perform some tests against SD instead of WD? The 85 VS 90 tests which are going to be conducted are a great indication to whether the height change will improve the win rate but if it does there isn't stopping the opponent to switching to a lower track in an attempt to countering MB's height difference which means it might be more beneficial to stick with traditional stamina bottoms.
I always thought MB would be good for pure stamina, it does wobble a wee bit but it can still manage to get back up at least.
hmmm... very interesting. If it does this well on 90, then perhaps it's balance will be corrected with 85.
I wanted to test MB, but I don't have it. If you can, please test MF Earth Bull 90MB against any of the top tier attack combos
well b4 i post them... could i possibly post results about MB destabilizers here? i noticed this as well and intended to do it but never did... lol procrasting at its best (or worst?)
hmmmm how much does MB weigh? Oki can you do a vid testing it?
I have MB, seems to out spin semi-defence.
yeh same for me, but it depends. the combo bullAD145SD kinda destroys Earth bull AD145MB though....
Well, your test was more fair that mine, I was playing with a friend who had an entirely different SD combo to My MB one (burn aquario s130 MB, I was just messing around) I wonder if iit would have defence potential if we weighed it down with the heaviest parts possible, looks like we'll have to wait for basalt then.
Can we revive this cause it has the potential to be top tier if it truly is equal to WD.
test 90 vs 100 Meaning Earth/Burn Bull 100 wd vs --------------- MB
Like Oki told in the OP.
MS, works great for me on low tracks.
(Mar. 03, 2011  6:56 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: test 90 vs 100 Meaning Earth/Burn Bull 100 wd vs --------------- MB
Like Oki told in the OP.

I don't have an MB. I revived it in the hope that people would test it since very few have and subsequently it is not recognised as potential the good part that it is.
I also think MB would be great with Hell or Basalt for defense like:
MF-H Basalt Bull GB145 MB or Hell Kerbecs BD145 MB
Wow. Maybe MB Might not be looked Down upon Anymore Smile.
You can post my results (MB on Wide Square Stadium)

MF-H Earth Bull GB145MB VS MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF:

MF-H Earth Bull GB145MB: 16 (1 K.O.)
MF Lighning L-Drago Ch120Rf: 4 (2 Knockout)

Equipment:
Two Humans Aged 10 (My younger twin Brothers)
2 3-Seg Grip w/ Launcher Rubber and Grip rubber
Wide Square stadium
I almost forgot, Sliding Shoot for Lightning LDrago

Earth is mold 2
Jemuel, the reason Earth Bull wins so many times is that you are battling in the Wide Square Stadium which nerfs attack types Unhappy.

Could you test Earth Bull 145MB vs Earth Bull 145WD? It wouldn't make any difference if you are doing a stamina vs stamina match in a Wide Square Stadium.
Could you test Earth bull 105 WD vs Earth Bull 100 MB
The tracks should be the same.