[MARYLAND] Baltimore County/Cecil County/Harford County area, any bladers?

I've been a huge fan and collector of Beyblade for a long time now, but unfortunately I live in an area where I've never been aware of any other fans who share the same passion as I do. My nephew and his friends also share this passion and I would be thrilled to have, as well as provide them with an awesome opportunity to battle other people around our area. If anyone is looking for this same experience please respond to this thread! I would be down to organize an event and/or be informed of any already ongoing events around. Thank you!
(Aug. 09, 2019  8:04 AM)maxrod Wrote: I've been a huge fan and collector of Beyblade for a long time now, but unfortunately I live in an area where I've never been aware of any other fans who share the same passion as I do. My nephew and his friends also share this passion and I would be thrilled to have, as well as provide them with an awesome opportunity to battle other people around our area. If anyone is looking for this same experience please respond to this thread! I would be down to organize an event and/or be informed of any already ongoing events around. Thank you!
I think that, Hyper xeno, and The Supreme One, are planning on hosting in MarylandSmile. I’m currently working on becoming an organizer. Maybe you’d want to join us at the meetup today? Hope to see you there! Joyful_3 I sent you the details Joyful_3