MARIO PARTY 9

well the game was anticipated and is rumored to come the for the wii u heres a trailer for it http://www.everybodyplays.co.uk/news/Wii...arty-9/692 hope u like
also if any other news please post
also search mario party 9 on google for more results
Yeah, I have lost all interest in the Mario Party series after the utter disappointment that was Mario Party 8.

Besides, how can a party game be played on the Wii U? Wouldn't you need at least two 149.99$ controlers or more?

Can you say 'Gimmick'?
Sigh i feel Mario Parties just get worse and worse i feel 7 was a keeper though i think this will be bad like 8 in my opinion
(Jun. 20, 2011  1:04 AM)Dude Wrote: Yeah, I have lost all interest in the Mario Party series after the utter disappointment that was Mario Party 8.

Besides, how can a party game be played on the Wii U? Wouldn't you need at least two 149.99$ controlers or more?

Can you say 'Gimmick'?
I'm pretty sure that it's gonna be for the Wii, and not the Wii U.

I lost interest in Mario Party a while ago. I never really cared about the games enough to purchase one, but the 8th was ridiculous. I would probably buy the first few for N64, but I played Sonic Shuffle at a friends house, and I kinda like it better than Mario Party. Except for the load times...
(Jun. 20, 2011  1:31 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I would probably buy the first few for N64

I highly recommend the second and third ones. Kai-V and I used to play them when we were kids and we still kinda play 'em, today.

And you know a game is good if even Kai-V likes it.
(Jun. 20, 2011  1:51 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  1:31 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I would probably buy the first few for N64

I highly recommend the second and third ones. Kai-V and I used to play them when we were kids and we still kinda play 'em, today.

And you know a game is good if even Kai-V likes it.
You completely missed what I said after that. Tongue_out

My brother used to have the first Mario Party, and we would play it all the time. (it was his, not mine. So he owned it, not me) I know they're good, but after playing Sonic Shuffle, I discovered that I like it much better. XD
The first Mario Party is not very good, actually. I believe that the good Mario Parties are 2 to 6, which is still a pretty good run XD

Not looking forward to 9, though...
Mario Party is a fun game back and forth. I wonder how the Wii U will handle this...

But, to be honest, I think this will turn quite fun. Especially with the controller.
(Jun. 20, 2011  2:24 AM)Dude Wrote: The first Mario Party is not very good, actually. I believe that the good Mario Parties are 2 to 6, which is still a pretty good run XD

Not looking forward to 9, though...

That is true. Best one was 4. ( looks average...at best.
yeah bt in the vid wonder whats up with the car thing probably just a level
No, the best one was 7 in my opinion. I like the whole cruise idea. Ah, the memories of Pagoda Peak. Also, if its for the Wii U, I ain't buyin'