Lucha Burst CBT thread

(Oct. 03, 2021  11:29 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Bro, I'm the only one who isn't a spot that filled in. My combos are legit pog

Cho-z valtryek does pretty good In this specific meta It's reallt held back by it's bad stamina though but You've done good so far with your combos
(Oct. 03, 2021  11:36 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Yeah, should've used charge attack v

you did use charge attack v
(Oct. 03, 2021  11:37 PM)(Blank) Wrote: oh, I thought I used stamina lmao

no you used the attack and hollowmind8 used stamina
yeah, which explains why I got 3rd and he didn't lmao

Since you're the one hosting and 2nd place is a bot, I'm the current champion lmao. Me and Cho Z Valtryek will beat the whole world!
CBT #3: Unbeatable Odds

Rules:
Burst - 1 Point
KO - 2 point
OS - 1 point

If snipe shot occurs Round will be re-done.

Parts:
(Oct. 04, 2021  1:06 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Cho Z Valtryek 1B-D Rise

your in
Myth Joker Blitz (Pro) Charge (Attack v)
Okay, so finally I have the chance to enter another CBT, but this is just my second time lol (first one was in LJ-Blader's CBT, won it). My combo Lucha Burst:
Harmony Valtryek 00 Charge III-H (stamina version).
Hope I'll come on a good place or even win this one. Good luck to you all. Smile
(Oct. 04, 2021  7:05 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Okay, so finally I have the chance to enter another CBT, but this is just my second time lol (first one was in LJ-Blader's CBT, won it). My combo Lucha Burst:
Hope I'll come on a good place or even win this one. Good luck to you all. Smile

you have a good chance of winning, unless Valkyrie is bad.
(Oct. 04, 2021  7:46 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  7:05 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Okay, so finally I have the chance to enter another CBT, but this is just my second time lol (first one was in LJ-Blader's CBT, won it). My combo Lucha Burst:

you have a good chance of winning, unless Valkyrie is bad.
Aye, thanks Hollowmind8! Your combo is also pretty good (no doubt that Myth has the potential to wreck other things away, plus Blitz-P). Also if I'm not wrong then Valtryek V5 is one of the Rise Chips with the best slopes.
(Oct. 04, 2021  7:52 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  7:46 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: you have a good chance of winning, unless Valkyrie is bad.
Aye, thanks Hollowmind8! Your combo is also pretty good (no doubt that Myth has the potential to wreck other things away, plus Blitz-P). Also if I'm not wrong then Valtryek V5 is one of the Rise Chips with the best slopes.

Finally, a worthy opponent! Our battle will be legendary!
LOL anyways, yeah I'm trying some attack hasbro combos.
(btw, you can call me hm8)
(Oct. 04, 2021  10:18 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Myth Joker Blitz (Pro) Charge (Attack v)

Your in

Your in and good luck

(Oct. 04, 2021  7:52 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  7:46 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: you have a good chance of winning, unless Valkyrie is bad.

there are better but valtryek is high ranking
parts remaining
(Oct. 06, 2021  7:18 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Wizard Fafnir vangaurd destroyer

your in
I'm setting the official date for the CBt to Sunday, October 10, 2021 I will fill the remaining spots with bot combos if spots are not filled by this time, Have a wonderful weekend see you sunday
Kolossal Helios 00 Low por favor
(Oct. 09, 2021  3:21 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Kolossal Helios 00 Low por favor

Your in
Union Odax. 1'. Bullet-II
(Oct. 10, 2021  5:10 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Union Odax. 1'. Bullet-II

your in

Times up!

Bot combos:
BC1: Ace Diabolos Convert Trick

Challonge will be up in a bit, with predictions!

https://challonge.com/UnBeatableOdds

1st place: BeySkozo Raky

2nd place: (Blank)

3rd place: Lucha Burst

Results: https://challonge.com/UnBeatableOdds
damn, always 2nd place. I never win, yet never lose. Although, that doesn't mean I will give up on my baby Cho Z Valkyrie. GG everyone.
CBT #4: Preset Utopia!
Rules:
Choose a number 1-8 And you get the combo attached to it.
Burst: 1 point
KO: 2 points
Battles are to 5 points