[Lubbock/west texas area, Texas, United states] seeing if anyone is out here

Hello, Im in the west texas/ Lubbock area. I was wondering if anybody around the area is interested and able to try and start a community, as far as I know there isnt much of presence for beyblade here so Id like to start one.

if your from the area I live near texas tech if that helps any
(Jul. 07, 2022  9:10 PM)Sky_shu Wrote: Hello, Im in the west texas/ Lubbock area. I was wondering if anybody around the area is interested and able to try and start a community, as far as I know there isnt much of presence for beyblade here so Id like to start one.

Yo I'm moving to Lubbock in August, I think it would be really cool to try and start up a community especially with some sort of connection to the campus.
how close is this place to the city of temple?
(Jul. 08, 2022  4:20 PM)UltraBlazer Wrote: how close is this place to the city of temple?

4 hours away man, if your in that area your better checking in austin or Dallas-fortworth areas.

(Jul. 08, 2022  2:05 AM)Ephiemus Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2022  9:10 PM)Sky_shu Wrote: Hello, Im in the west texas/ Lubbock area. I was wondering if anybody around the area is interested and able to try and start a community, as far as I know there isnt much of presence for beyblade here so Id like to start one.

Yo I'm moving to Lubbock in August, I think it would be really cool to try and start up a community especially with some sort of connection to the campus.

yeah Im a student at Texas tech, I dont know if I can make it an offical tech thing, but it will likely be close to urbanovsky park on the campus, but I need to gauge how many people would be on or off campus, for parking and such