[Louisville, Kentucky] beyblade tournament/gathering:August 18-20

Hallo Kentucky beyblade community! As I cannot find many beybladers in Michigan, I figured I'd make use of a family trip. I need someone to help me figure out a place to hold it and the time is undecided. Whether or not this can happen depends on you and mu parents... so please show your support. There WILL be free play, so bring all your beyblades and stadiums so that there will be more excitement and variety! This post will be updated with new info as this event comes along. Hope to see you there people!Wink

Time:2:00PM
Date:19-20
Participants:robin1
Storm_Pegasus
SubterraMaster
pisces7970
For your information, if you ever get at least eight confirmed participants and that this becomes a tournament, you need to have an entry fee whether there are prizes or not, unless you rent a venue.
Thanks for the info Kai-V! although, I would be happy if at least one person showed up, as no one else has replied yet...
I will come if there are more notices
That three right now. I'll see if I can get some of my friend to come
Hey! I don't live in Kentucky, so I need a place for us all to meet in Louisville, like a park or an empty place. Preferably a park.I'll do what I can to find a place, but if any of you can help me out, byall means, please do! It's the 18-20/19 & 20 of August. I hope we can make this official. if so, I'll need to set up a reasonable entrance fee.
The tournament is going to be standard. Help spread the word and tell others about this forum if you can! hope to see you there!
I live in Kentucky and this sounds awsome I'm going to try and come to it.
Tyler Park might be a good location to have you're tournament.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&...5390058467

I've been there a couple times and it's a nice park...
yeah what about covington ky its awsome tons of bladers some cool spots to blade and tons of shops hi im walker whats your name
(Jul. 28, 2010  7:00 AM)TourchPegusus Wrote: yeah what about covington ky its awsome tons of bladers some cool spots to blade and tons of shops hi im walker whats your name

Well, where we go is up to my family. No chance for changing the city... as long as I can find a good location for the meeting, I hope we can find a few bladers to battle against.
What do you guys think about Skyview park? Not sure about anywhere else... Please give me suggestions!
i might join the only thing live like 40 miles away but my brother lives in louisville so i might visit him and go
Ok! I hope you can come![/align]
I don't know, but I hope it will. I know I will go, but where do you want it to be? Skyview is closer to where I'm staying, but Tyler park seems nice.
hi i am From Springfield, Nebraska looking for bladers and tournaments near me
might show my best bey is cyber pegasus 100hf original
ps this is my first battle! friend might come he has no account yet
(Jul. 14, 2010  9:10 PM)Mr.Cool101 Wrote: Hey! I don't live in Kentucky, so I need a place for us all to meet in Louisville, like a park or an empty place. Preferably a park.I'll do what I can to find a place, but if any of you can help me out, byall means, please do! It's the 18-20/19 & 20 of August. I hope we can make this official. if so, I'll need to set up a reasonable entrance fee.
The tournament is going to be standard. Help spread the word and tell others about this forum if you can! hope to see you there!

can you try to have it in at least lincon county
(Jul. 18, 2012  3:42 AM)flambxyis6574 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2010  9:10 PM)Mr.Cool101 Wrote: Hey! I don't live in Kentucky, so I need a place for us all to meet in Louisville, like a park or an empty place. Preferably a park.I'll do what I can to find a place, but if any of you can help me out, byall means, please do! It's the 18-20/19 & 20 of August. I hope we can make this official. if so, I'll need to set up a reasonable entrance fee.

can you try to have it in at least lincon county

if not its ok
I might be able to go if is in the summer cause I go to my dads this summer and he lives in Kentucky near Louisville or Radcliffe can't remember exactly he might have moved to a different part of Kentucky!
Im in new Albany until next Sunday anyone want to battle
If any of you would consider coming over to Maryland this tournament aims to be huge, it would be well worth it for you: Thread is live: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Silver-S...y-Farewell