Lottery

(Apr. 17, 2011  6:04 AM)Idk Wrote: 10.I'd donate atleast $500 to the WBO and Random Carp(Nano's forum).

^___^ That means a lot to me ^^
hmmmm ill hire chuck norris as a body gaured and maybe buy a whole bunch of beys and video games then become greedy get overpowering throw a mad party wake up the next morning with my boxers on my head and end up completely broke.fun times fun times
(Apr. 17, 2011  6:14 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  6:04 AM)Idk Wrote: 10.I'd donate atleast $500 to the WBO and Random Carp(Nano's forum).

^___^ That means a lot to me ^^

Your forum is awesome,what can I say.
I'm not saying that just as a little jo,e either if I actually win the lottery I would do that.
My mom said if she won the lottery she would give 'us'(me,sister,and dad)some of it,so technically I'd be winning the lottery.
(Apr. 17, 2011  6:15 AM)omegazero Wrote: hmmmm ill hire chuck norris as a body gaured
Then you would be invincibleSpeechless.

Maybe I would by heaps of junk food. A pool of jelly or cream or something.
I would...buy some beys. Speechless But anyways, I would definitely buy myself a new phone, a 3DS, and fund research for a memory-recalling machine (I really, really need this, I lose stuff often, and it would help the world too). I would give half of what's left to my parents (which would still be plenty), and donate the rest to charity and the WBO (60/40 split respectively).
1st: pay off any loans or morgages me and my family may have
2nd: invest in order to boost the economy
3rd: Donate to worldwide charities
4th: save 3/4 of what is left
5th: spend how ever the hell i want with the last 4th =D
(Apr. 17, 2011  2:41 AM)bladeraider Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  2:32 AM)Nano Wrote: The thing about the lotto is:
1) You loose 40% to the government
2) MASSIVE income tax
So once that's done, you're down to almost nothing...

Not in Canada Wink We get to keep allllll of it and still collect a check for income tax!

because unlike our goverment, your's doesnt have huge @$$ debts to countries like China, or have war expenses. Not to sound anti-American, which i can assure you i do love my country, but Canada sounds nice, near Niagra falls would be great.