Lost Beys

Hi! I lost an Astral Spriggan and can't really find it so I was wonder to the people who have lost beys, where do you usually look to find it?

I know it's kinda a weird question but the bey costed me a lot of money so it would be good to be able to find it again!😅
Hey there Frisk291, I'd try remembering the last place you had it, then backtracking from there to see if you find it. If you can't, just try looking around your house or the places that you'd usually have your bey at. If that doesn't work then... I guess you could try looking outside? That's all I really have for you, sorry.
(Nov. 27, 2021  8:35 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Hey there Frisk291, I'd try remembering the last place you had it, then backtracking from there to see if you find it. If you can't, just try looking around your house or the places that you'd usually have your bey at. If that doesn't work then... I guess you could try looking outside? That's all I really have for you, sorry.

Not need to apologize! I will try some of the stuff you mentioned thanks a bunch!
Did you lose it at your house or at a tournament or store?