Looking to get a new stadium for my son

Hey I’ve been watching reviews and what not trying to figure out a good stadium to get my son. He got 3 hasbro stadiums for his birthday looking to add one more. If y’all could help me out. Looking for a stadium that leans more towards attacking. Looked at the stadium that comes with b-174 but wanted to get opinions before I pull the trigger.

Two of the stadiums come as a set from target. One has the plate in the middle that spins. We don’t really like it much so it don’t really get used. The other is the cheap $9.99 red one from target and the other has a white base and also came in kit from target. The white base one is the one we use the most right now
(Oct. 02, 2021  3:59 AM)Berger90 Wrote: Hey I’ve been watching reviews and what not trying to figure out a good stadium to get my son. He got 3 hasbro stadiums for his birthday looking to add one more. If y’all could help me out. Looking for a stadium that leans more towards attacking. Looked at the stadium that comes with b-174 but wanted to get opinions before I pull the trigger.

Two of the stadiums come as a set from target. One has the plate in the middle that spins. We don’t really like it much so it don’t really get used. The other is the cheap $9.99 red one from target and the other has a white base and also came in kit from target. The white base one is the one we use the most right now

I think it depends on how you all play. If you wanted to start competing or playing competitively then it would be best to invest in the B-09 or B-33 stadium. They come in sets also.

If you all are just playing for fun then any stadium will do. It’s all in your interest. Personally I don’t like the stadium in the B-174 set, it’s very aggressive. But it can be fun. The cheaper stadiums at Walmart and target tend to do well also. If it’s for fun it’s just best to try out whatever you’d like. If you all are trying to focus on competitive play then it’s best to get the stadiums I mentioned above. Hope this helps
(Oct. 02, 2021  4:53 AM)StayCool Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  3:59 AM)Berger90 Wrote: Hey I’ve been watching reviews and what not trying to figure out a good stadium to get my son. He got 3 hasbro stadiums for his birthday looking to add one more. If y’all could help me out. Looking for a stadium that leans more towards attacking. Looked at the stadium that comes with b-174 but wanted to get opinions before I pull the trigger.

I think it depends on how you all play. If you wanted to start competing or playing competitively then it would be best to invest in the B-09 or B-33 stadium. They come in sets also.

If you all are just playing for fun then any stadium will do. It’s all in your interest. Personally I don’t like the stadium in the B-174 set, it’s very aggressive. But it can be fun. The cheaper stadiums at Walmart and target tend to do well also. If it’s for fun it’s just best to try out whatever you’d like. If you all are trying to focus on competitive play then it’s best to get the stadiums I mentioned above. Hope this helps

Thanks. Looks like I found one of the B-33 stadiums. I’ll give that a go.