Looking to buy beyblades

v force, g-rev, and hms. If anybody has anything for sale, let me know.
I have pretty much every HMS available to sell. PM me.
And for plastics, I've opened a thread. Check it out. Maybe there are some V-Force Beyblades you might want to buy.
if any one can find a store that is reliable and sels v force or g rev can they plz tell me as i cant find any where.
and also why are bey stadiums so small they could be so much bigger so i have decided i ame going to build a stadium in my own garden using wooden suports and plastick it will be just like on tv.
Mainly toywiz, theintoy, ebay, But this was asked in the wrong topic. Please read the rules before posting
(Jul. 20, 2009  11:27 PM)orangejoe Wrote: if any one can find a store that is reliable and sels v force or g rev can they plz tell me as i cant find any where.
and also why are bey stadiums so small they could be so much bigger so i have decided i ame going to build a stadium in my own garden using wooden suports and plastick it will be just like on tv.

Don't hijack other people's threads.
By The Way I need a new stadium or two if anybody has one.
agen dot hijak some1 elses thread make ur own stating wat u want
(Jul. 23, 2009  10:31 PM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: agen dot hijak some1 elses thread make ur own stating wat u want
Who are you saying this to ? This is PinoBoyTroy's topic.
some beyblades i'm interested in are Gabriel, Gabriel G, Ariel, Ariel 2, Capricorn strike, Orthros, Orthros G, Strata dragoon, Dranzer GT, Zeus(takara), Dark effigy, Gigars, appolon, and a new arena(preferibly the travel stadum), and some grips.
oh ya and I forgot Cber Dragoon spec.
O have gabriel, zeus takara, gigars news
lots of grips.
pm me offer for gabriel zeus and gigars 1st.