Looking to buy Dead Hades Layer!

Looking to buy just  the Dead Hades layer,  or the whole bey if I must. All I can find is either fakes or the Complete Bey or just the DH layer for $50- $70 and I refuse to pay that much, it's a ripofff.
(Dec. 29, 2018  10:16 AM)Gallow_Walker Wrote: Looking to buy just  the Dead Hades layer,  or the whole bey if I must.

You wanna buy the entire bey for 5 dollars?
I am selling for 70$ with shipping if it interests you.
(Jan. 01, 2019  5:33 PM)BeanMrBean Wrote: I am selling for 70$ with shipping if it interests you.

70 dollars? I sell it for 5.
So are you buying or selling Dead Hades now?
(Jan. 01, 2019  6:17 PM)Mage Wrote: So are you buying or selling Dead Hades now?

He wants the layer.
(Jan. 01, 2019  6:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2019  5:33 PM)BeanMrBean Wrote: I am selling for 70$ with shipping if it interests you.

70 dollars? I sell it for 5.

I mean a brand new Dead Hades (not just the layer). Don't you think 5$ is a bit low?
If you live in the CA, I recommend this seller. I would rather get the parts separately, but if you want the whole thing, here you go.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...3624258987
(Oct. 15, 2018  11:38 AM)Suhasini Wrote: TT uploaded a video on this too. And can I say, the lay layer is heavy! Just lives upto it's name! 

(Jan. 02, 2019  7:58 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: If you live in the CA, I recommend this seller. I would rather get the parts separately, but if you want the whole thing, here you go.

That guy has a horrible reputation. Also, I sell for 80 USD with free shipping if you are intersted (thread maker, not you).
(Jan. 02, 2019  12:51 PM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  11:38 AM)Suhasini Wrote: TT uploaded a video on this too. And can I say, the lay layer is heavy! Just lives upto it's name! 

(Jan. 02, 2019  7:58 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: If you live in the CA, I recommend this seller. I would rather get the parts separately, but if you want the whole thing, here you go.

That guy has a horrible reputation. Also, I sell for 80 USD with free shipping if you are intersted (thread maker, not you).

“Had” a horrible reputation. I bought from him a while back and had no problem with my order. And so what if he has a bad reputation, does that really matter anyway with how he’s doing a decent job of selling his beys? And not only that, you are selling Dead Hades twice as more than the other ebay sellers that are reliable so what makes you any different from skyliners, supermonkey, pvccard and other reliable sellers who sell their beys NIP with free shipping and money back guarantee ?
(Jan. 03, 2019  5:52 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  12:51 PM)jade_juper Wrote: That guy has a horrible reputation. Also, I sell for 80 USD with free shipping if you are intersted (thread maker, not you).

“Had” a horrible reputation. I bought from him a while back and had no problem with my order. And so what if he has a bad reputation, does that really matter anyway with how he’s doing a decent job of selling his beys? And not only that, you are selling Dead Hades twice as more than the other ebay sellers that are reliable so what makes you any different from skyliners, supermonkey, pvccard and other reliable sellers who sell their beys NIP with free shipping and money back guarantee ?

Well the tons of pages of complaints would probably beg to differ. Also, my price is what it is because I'm not running a proper business like they are, but just selling as a side business. Additionally, I don't strive so much for profit as providing people with what they want.
(Jan. 03, 2019  7:59 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2019  5:52 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: “Had” a horrible reputation. I bought from him a while back and had no problem with my order. And so what if he has a bad reputation, does that really matter anyway with how he’s doing a decent job of selling his beys? And not only that, you are selling Dead Hades twice as more than the other ebay sellers that are reliable so what makes you any different from skyliners, supermonkey, pvccard and other reliable sellers who sell their beys NIP with free shipping and money back guarantee ?

Well the tons of pages of complaints would probably beg to differ. Also, my price is what it is because I'm not running a proper business like they are,  but just selling as a side business. Additionally, I don't strive so much for profit as providing people with what they want.

On the negative reviews, he does have that rude defensive attitude. But still, he does get the job done with what he sells and the shipping is decent enough for my opinion. :l
(Jan. 03, 2019  8:56 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2019  7:59 AM)jade_juper Wrote: Well the tons of pages of complaints would probably beg to differ. Also, my price is what it is because I'm not running a proper business like they are,  but just selling as a side business. Additionally, I don't strive so much for profit as providing people with what they want.

On the negative reviews, he does have that rude defensive attitude. But still, he does get the job done with what he sells and the shipping is decent enough for my opinion. :l

Well that's certainly understandable. I hope I didn't offend you.