Looking for various HMS blades

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone had the following blades for sale:
  • Dragoon MF (White, red, black, or blue. Preferably white or red)
  • Dranzer MF (Red, yellow, black, or blue. Preferably yellow or black)
  • Shining God MS
  • Bloody Devil MS
  • Slash Ridger
  • Jiraiya MS

I'm also looking to buy Dragoon MF's and Dranzer MF's CWDs if not the entire blade, as well as RBA3-5. Please let me know if you're willing to sell any of the blades mentioned above, thanks!

Oh and someone on eBay has a white Dragoon MF on "sale" for $100 Chocked_2... That's extremely pricey, but considering how rare HMS blades are getting day by day, I just might be foolish enough to go for it...
Will sell you Dragoon MF white and red, Dranzer MF blue, Bloody Devil MS, Slash Riger, and possibly Jiraiya depending on the price. PM me.
(Sep. 25, 2008  11:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Will sell you Dragoon MF white and red, Dranzer MF blue, Bloody Devil MS, Slash Riger, and possibly Jiraiya depending on the price. PM me.

Hey brad if you have any mint Slash Riger(Fukubako 2005 as a set) or Jiraiya, let me know please...
(Sep. 26, 2008  8:30 PM)ZenX Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2008  11:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Will sell you Dragoon MF white and red, Dranzer MF blue, Bloody Devil MS, Slash Riger, and possibly Jiraiya depending on the price. PM me.

Hey brad if you have any mint Slash Riger(Fukubako 2005 as a set) or Jiraiya, let me know please...

None mint, sorry.