Looking for some parts

I need anything from the V series onward. I'm also in dire need of grips, Left MC SGs, and bearing bases. I don't need HMS, just plastic. I can't give you a list of what I have or what I need because I really don't care to take inventory. I still know what's good and what isn't and what I need multiples of. If you wanna trade, ask for a part. I might actually have it.

As far as payment, I can write you a check, send payment via paypal, or if you're in the New York Metro area, I'll give you cash. Money order is fine, too.

I need the Beyblades for Evan's tournament sooo in a week? I'll cover for shipping if need be. Don't really have the internet in my house, so try IMing me. I have mobile! Grin
i have plastics attack rings and things like that
(Mar. 15, 2009  2:26 AM)iceman1 Wrote: i have plastics attack rings and things like that
So does just about any Beyblader.

You might want to be a bit more specific if you're looking for some sort of trade or sale.
ok i got you venusian g whole blade, driger v attak rings, voltex ape whole blade, zues attak rings and wide and lil weight disks
Driger V's AR isn't good. And what do you mean by 'lil weight disks'?
(Mar. 15, 2009  2:55 AM)iceman1 Wrote: ok i got you venusian g whole blade, driger v attak rings, voltex ape whole blade, zues attak rings and wide and lil weight disks
Is Voltiac ape Hasbro or Takara? How is the condition?
When you say Zeus attack rings, do you mean the main attack ring, the sub attack ring, or both?

And do you have Gabriel?
Deikailo, you want Voltaic Ape? i've got one unopened. PM me an offer Greedy
voltex ape is by hasbro and its in good conition.. the zues attack rings i mean both..