Looking for some 3D printed drivers

I just finished the layer on my custom bey and I’m looking for a driver design to print out with it

Wabble wabble
Um, I do not have any files or anything, but I guess I could give you some suggestions?
(Feb. 06, 2021  5:13 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Um, I do not have any files or anything, but I guess I could give you some suggestions?

Thanks a lot !
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:37 AM)WorldKai Wrote: I just finished the layer on my custom bey and I’m looking for a driver design to print out with it

Wabble wabble

Look on Tinkercad. Just look out for pieces that do not fit.
(Feb. 06, 2021  2:15 PM)WorldKai Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  5:13 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Um, I do not have any files or anything, but I guess I could give you some suggestions?

Thanks a lot !

No problem. So, what kind of bey are you making? Attack, defense, stamina, or balance? I need some more info before I can really do anything
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:27 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  2:15 PM)WorldKai Wrote: Thanks a lot !

No problem. So, what kind of bey are you making? Attack, defense, stamina, or balance? I need some more info before I can really do anything

In the direction I was going it turned out to be an attack type-
Not my original plan but it still works
(Feb. 07, 2021  2:22 AM)WorldKai Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:27 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: No problem. So, what kind of bey are you making? Attack, defense, stamina, or balance? I need some more info before I can really do anything

Unfortunately you can't print rubber so you have to make do with a subpar plastic driver.
(Feb. 07, 2021  2:25 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  2:22 AM)WorldKai Wrote: In the direction I was going it turned out to be an attack type-

Unfortunately you can't print rubber so you have to make do with a subpar plastic driver.

Yeah I know, but if you do know how do some youtubers Print rubber on the drivers or do they just do something else-
(Feb. 07, 2021  2:22 AM)WorldKai Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:27 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: No problem. So, what kind of bey are you making? Attack, defense, stamina, or balance? I need some more info before I can really do anything

Well, stamina types have thin tipped drivers to reduce friction, Defense have slightly wider tips with ridges along the ends to keep balance from attacks, and attack drivers have big, thick tips so they can go all around the stadium.