Looking for new staff!

(Oct. 07, 2008  12:34 AM)max Wrote: how can i learn more about beyblading? im good at it, always have been, but i geuss i dont know much about it
i also have alot 2 learn 2
wait this bey wiki, cant we just read this?
(Oct. 07, 2008  12:44 AM)max Wrote: wait this bey wiki, cant we just read this?

If you have to ask questions like this, you're not ready to be staff.
i know im not ready, itll be awlile before i am
how many posts should we have to be 1 of your choises???
(Oct. 07, 2008  8:12 PM)pegasis Wrote: how many posts should we have to be 1 of your choises???

Not the quantity but rather, quality. It helps a lot to contribute to the wiki, and have a good sense of the game, it's rules, and practices.
but im guessing there will be a limmit
(Oct. 07, 2008  10:09 PM)max Wrote: but im guessing there will be a limmit

A limit to what? You mean a certain number of posts you have to have?

If so, no. Postcount doesn't really have anything to do with becoming a part of Staff.

It's more like, the more you post, the more posts you have to prove how much your knowledge of Beyblade is. To is right; it's quality, not quantity.
but like he said, you cant join with like, 3 posts!
(Oct. 10, 2008  3:46 AM)kira Wrote: but like he said, you cant join with like, 3 posts!

EDIT: like who said? Who is this "he"?

I'm sure if Brad knew for a fact that a particular member could be a mod (such as one he met somewhere else), you could become staff with 3 posts. I doubt it would ever happen, but the point is, actual postcount does not decide if you can join or not. Actual postcount has nothing to do with becoming staff. Postcount =/= Becoming staff.
(Oct. 10, 2008  11:04 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2008  3:46 AM)kira Wrote: but like he said, you cant join with like, 3 posts!

EDIT: like who said? Who is this "he"?

I'm sure if Brad knew for a fact that a particular member could be a mod (such as one he met somewhere else), you could become staff with 3 posts. I doubt it would ever happen, but the point is, actual postcount does not decide if you can join or not. Actual postcount has nothing to do with becoming staff. Postcount =/= Becoming staff.

No, that sort of thing really only works for advanced members, imo. I think part of the decision also has to do with how well an individual understands the politics of this forum, and how users interact. That sort of thing takes time and conversation.